Jaro Education

Jaro Education Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Working at Jaro Education has been very beneficial for my career as well as my skill development. I have never seen any other organization in this industry that takes care of their employees so well. Even during lockdown, the company was extremely cooperative with their employees. Thankful to be a part of Jaro Education.
Pros
Positive working environment, timely increments, well-designed infrastructure
Cons
No cons as of yet
No work life balance, zero employee benefits.. they dont let you even put your resumes on job portals while working with them.. pathetic work environment.. so stressful..
Pros
Zero
Cons
Long hours, no personal life, zero professionalism
Nothing, no pf no salary on time. Pressure, micro management.Rude behaviour with staff. Not timing for going home. Sunday working. No Job security. Any work we have to do. No respect.
Cons
long hours, rude behaviour
I like the corporate culture here. I have been working here for 3 months and I know it's a short time to pass any judgments, yet here I write very convinced that this company is redefining online education in India. I have been working very closely with some of the prolific institutes in India. I love working here.
The interview process was long but very professional and I was afraid I might not be able to make it through but in the end, I got selected. Now it has been a little over 4 months since I have been working at Jaro Education and to be honest, for someone who is a fresher, I can’t think of a better company to work at. And Salary is great, appraisal policy is nice, supportive colleagues and managers
I have been working as a sales executive full time at Jaro Education. Here Pros are Good pay scale, nice working environment and work culture in general.
Great company for both freshers and experienced, work culture is professional yet flexible to some extent, less work pressure so that employees get enough time for learning and growth, team outings and informal gatherings
Here human resource is just a resource and nothing else. No value for employees. No consideration for their health and personal problems. Job security in minus. No PF. No Medical facility. Micro management. Employees enemy policies. Extra working hours without any benefits. Management is so rude that they often insult you on floor. And once their work is done from you. The Sr HR Manager calls you in cabin at 7 pm and ask you to leave. A worst nightmare to work.
I called, talked, persuade and met with different prospective student to visit the website of Jaro education and join in various educational courses. I was involved in increasing overall team efficiency and productivity by maintaining efficient, high-quality services while adhering to budget limitations. • Ran daily reports to assess performance and make proactive adjustments.
Jaro Education is an ed-tech company that offers management courses. I have been working here for almost a year now. Work Station is really nice and well organised so is the environment here. My seniors have been really helpful in guiding e through things.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jaro Education?
I've been working at Jaro for a year in the sales dept. I am quite pleased with the working environment, the employees, the management, alary and the infrastructure of the company. They offer you many opportunities to learn and grow.
Jaro is one of the worst company to work for ... You can stay there for 4-5 months just to make nice.amount of money if u r settled in that area... But if u renting a apartment ...they never give u the promise salary so it becomes really difficult
I completed my probation period at jaro education a couple of weeks ago and I have to say that this company is the best out there to kick start a career. The work is like a challenge to your skillset which in turn helps to enhance your skills and knowledge.
Working at Jaro Education has been a blessings for my career. I never thought I could do the things that I do on a daily basis now. Initially the work pressure was a lot but it helped me in understanding the corporate life on a much larger platform.
Landed a job at Jaro Education through a friend’s reference. Glad I came here. The job is exactly the way I wanted. I am required to constantly learn and bring innovation in my work. Hence, it feels like I am not just working for the company but also on myself. And thanks to my colleagues and manager, even if the work is hectic at times, their support and guidance have always made it easier.
Working in Jaro Education has taught how to work in a fast-paced environment which is not at all employee friendly from the start. You get to learn from your colleagues as they are supportive but not top-level management. They have many policies to deduct your salaries and also there is no 9-hour working standard followed by this company as they will send its executives to far places after spending 10 hours at the office.
Work life at Jaro may seem difficult and fast paced but it is enthusiastic and working with the company can give not only a good experience but life time memories with such collaborative and supporting peers
Started off as a graduate trainee in the month of February. Constantly achieved targets ever since. Considering a sales company you obviously have pressure sometimes, but if you are able to handle that, nothing stops you. Work culture is good as all the people working there are young and supportive. Managers also support you if you face problems in your over all process.
I still remember the first day I joined this company. I was taken aback by the great infrastructure. As days passed, I got to know the people better. They have been extremely nice and helpful to me and so have my seniors.
I always wanted to work in the academics filed. I learned professionalism and how to communicate in a work space. It was great experience, I started as a fresher and now I have reached my full potential but the learning never stops here! Every day comes is new opportunities at Jaro.
I’m so glad I came across this job through a mutual friend. It took time for me to adjust at first but I slowly adjusted with the colleagues with time. They are loving and driven motivating me to learn something new every day.
Pros
Job stability, Lucrative package