Jaro Education

Jaro Education Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Mumbai, Maharashtra74 reviews

educationorganisationsalaryjoinedincentivecolleaguecooperativetiming

Productive life

Best thing there culture working environment kya in my life and the other two of my favorite thing is not the named addressee hak to be honest and then I was just thinking of going on and I 827

Pros

Yes available

Cons

D op nt bow

Good Company to work with but no work life balance and pay is good seniors are supportive Completing companies KRA is not that easy Life is a bit stressed

Jaro Education insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Pretty bad

Not the best company to work unless you are interested in sales. The work culture is pathetic and the managers are horrible. They speak about incentives and high salaries during the presentation but offer nothing in reality.

Great work life balance

This is a good company to kick-start your career. I have had a great exposure to the corporate world since I joined Jaro Education. From my professional skills to the way I communicate, work in team and handle clients, I have improved in so many ways.

Pros

Managers are very good and colleagues are super sweet.

Cons

Wish the breaks were longer

Good work environment

My previous work was getting kind of monotonous, so for a change in my career, I joined Jaro Education. I have been learning a lot about the industry, ever since I joined here. They give good appreciation when you perform well and such things have really motivated me to do even better.

Pros

Good incentives, Motivating work environment with good support from seniors

Cons

Six days working

A learning curve

Working at Jaro Education was a good learning curve not only for me, but for everyone in the organization. All the key decision makers are very educated and professionals in their work. I had a great chance to interact with them on certain occasions.

Pros

A bunch of professionals to work with

Cons

Six days working

Toxic work place

Management is messed up. Management people are disrespectful, unnecessarily loud. There is no work life balance. Only thing you learn here is to have lot of patience. Hardest part of job is to survive the work day. Most enjoyable part of job is leaving it. Seen maximum people having mental trauma while working here. People with normal cognitive abilities should not apply.

Pros

Decent salary

Cons

Mismanagement, Rude and disrespectful managers, No work life balance

Worst co. To work with.

No work life balance, zero employee benefits.. they dont let you even put your resumes on job portals while working with them.. pathetic work environment.. so stressful..

Pros

Zero

Cons

Long hours, no personal life, zero professionalism

Micro Management and Rude seniors

Nothing, no pf no salary on time. Pressure, micro management.Rude behaviour with staff. Not timing for going home. Sunday working. No Job security. Any work we have to do. No respect.

Cons

long hours, rude behaviour

I have been working here for 2 years

Working at Jaro Education has been very beneficial for my career as well as my skill development. I have never seen any other organization in this industry that takes care of their employees so well. Even during lockdown, the company was extremely cooperative with their employees. Thankful to be a part of Jaro Education.

Pros

Positive working environment, timely increments, well-designed infrastructure

Cons

No cons as of yet

Good company for career enhancement

I like the corporate culture here. I have been working here for 3 months and I know it's a short time to pass any judgments, yet here I write very convinced that this company is redefining online education in India. I have been working very closely with some of the prolific institutes in India. I love working here.

Liking my work here at Jaro Education

The interview process was long but very professional and I was afraid I might not be able to make it through but in the end, I got selected. Now it has been a little over 4 months since I have been working at Jaro Education and to be honest, for someone who is a fresher, I can’t think of a better company to work at. And Salary is great, appraisal policy is nice, supportive colleagues and managers

Cooperative sales team

I have been working as a sales executive full time at Jaro Education. Here Pros are Good pay scale, nice working environment and work culture in general.

Executive level employee

Great company for both freshers and experienced, work culture is professional yet flexible to some extent, less work pressure so that employees get enough time for learning and growth, team outings and informal gatherings

The North Korea of Companies

Here human resource is just a resource and nothing else. No value for employees. No consideration for their health and personal problems. Job security in minus. No PF. No Medical facility. Micro management. Employees enemy policies. Extra working hours without any benefits. Management is so rude that they often insult you on floor. And once their work is done from you. The Sr HR Manager calls you in cabin at 7 pm and ask you to leave. A worst nightmare to work.

Productive environment, learnt a lot.

I called, talked, persuade and met with different prospective student to visit the website of Jaro education and join in various educational courses. I was involved in increasing overall team efficiency and productivity by maintaining efficient, high-quality services while adhering to budget limitations. • Ran daily reports to assess performance and make proactive adjustments.

Career growth is good

Jaro Education is an ed-tech company that offers management courses. I have been working here for almost a year now. Work Station is really nice and well organised so is the environment here. My seniors have been really helpful in guiding e through things.

Working in sales Dept.

I've been working at Jaro for a year in the sales dept. I am quite pleased with the working environment, the employees, the management, alary and the infrastructure of the company. They offer you many opportunities to learn and grow.

Really bad corporative culture

Jaro is one of the worst company to work for ... You can stay there for 4-5 months just to make nice.amount of money if u r settled in that area... But if u renting a apartment ...they never give u the promise salary so it becomes really difficult

Nice place to start a career

I completed my probation period at jaro education a couple of weeks ago and I have to say that this company is the best out there to kick start a career. The work is like a challenge to your skillset which in turn helps to enhance your skills and knowledge.

Good place for career growth

Working at Jaro Education has been a blessings for my career. I never thought I could do the things that I do on a daily basis now. Initially the work pressure was a lot but it helped me in understanding the corporate life on a much larger platform.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jaro Education. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jaro Education with

Learn about Jaro Education in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Jaro Education reviews by popular job title

• Jaro Education