Jaro Education

Jaro Education Employee Reviews in Noida, Uttar Pradesh

I was thoroughly impressed by the professionalism of the company and sincerity of my ex-colleagues. If I hadn’t moved to a different city I would have never thought of changing my job at Jaro Education Noida. But glad that I did.
Pros
Work life balance, company culture, incentives, policies
Cons
Location was a bit far from my place
You won't face hostility from any individual, be it your junior or senior. Amazing coordination among the people. I love it how they manage things. ..
Pros
Plenty of opportunities
Cons
Morning timings could be better.
At Jaro Education, you will just find professionals at work. There is no groupism, fights and politics. You had love to work alongside the seniors...
Pros
Good working spirit.
Cons
Can't find one
I have been working at Jaro for almost 3 years now and I have learnt so many things, usually the corporate work environment everywhere gets a little toxic but I have felt positivity and calm in the air of the workspace.
Pros
Knowledgeable and like-minded people help you grow at a faster pace
Cons
Nothing much but I wish it was 5 day working instead of 6
So happy to be a part of Jaro. I have grown so much professionally and learned a lot too!!!!!. Salary is good and the incentive is also very lucrative
Pros
Salary is good and the incentive is also very lucrative
Cons
I wish the breaks were longer
Working in the finance department and so far, no complaint about Jaro as such. In fact, I am loving the work environment and it has provided the stability and job security that I have been looking for a long time
Pros
People here are nice and organisation truly cares for its employees
Cons
Nothing major as such.
Within few months that I joined here, I have been able to open up with people here since they are loving and supportive. The managers are quite empathetic towards the employees and that is what I love most about this organisation.
Pros
Work culture is great and incentives are just need to say.
Cons
I am so glad that I decided to work here and it has been the best thing that happened in my career. I am getting the opportunity to work with very talented bunch of people who have lots of work experience across various industries. The pay scale is also decent.
Pros
Good work environment and getting to learn a lot. Work life balance is great.
Cons
I wish they shorten the office timings by one hour.
The employees are very supportive and understanding. The employees are extremely cooperative and work in harmony with their peers. Jaro Education is an amazing organisation and it hires only the best of best and I’m glad to be a part of the team.
Pros
Amazing co-workers and brilliant work environment
Cons
With so many people in the field, the company has a diversity when it comes to employees. You get to learn so much from each of them. Also, the pay is lucrative and the facilities are also very generous.
Pros
A very learning place to work at
Cons
I can’t think of any
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jaro Education?
I’ve been working at Jaro Education from 1 year and my experience has been amazing. I’ve made many friends and all the colleagues are very supportive. I’ve learned a lot from everyone and the experienced individuals are very helpful. It’s been a learning curve
Pros
Progressive work environment
Cons
Short breaks
I have been working at Jaro Education for almost two years and their lucrative salary is the first thing that lured me towards the job on the first place. I am with the content team and am elated to have joined here. The management is very good and the office is a package of talented and fun people.
Pros
Good management team, great growth opportunity
Cons
Poor network connectivity in office premises
I’ve been working at Jaro Education for a year in the sales department. I’m quite pleased with the working environment, the employees, the management, salary and the infrastructure of the company.
Pros
Good employees and brilliant working environment
Cons
Lunch breaks could be longer
Coming from an organisation where there were lots of inside politics and management was unprofessional, Jaro Education was a breath of fresh air. Everyone is just concerned about their work and as long as you meet your deadlines and show productivity, no one says anything and in fact you can even take frequent breaks. HR team is really understanding.
Pros
Positive atmosphere, good management
Cons
None that I can think of right now
Jaro Education’s appraisal policy and incentives are known by all. They pay really well if you are able to show productivity. Not the typical 9-5 desk job where it is ‘all work and no play’.
Pros
Good salary, location is good, festival celebrations
Cons
After having worked at Jaro Education for almost 7 months, I have learnt quite a lot mainly from my co-workers since most of them have more experience than me. I really like the company culture since it offers lots of flexibility
Pros
incentives, salary, appraisals, room for growth and learning
Cons
6 days working
Working at Jaro Education was probably the most amazing thing that has happened to me in the past few years. The time I spent at Jaro Education was a stunning period of learning and experience. I learnt how to bring creativity in my work. I also got an enormous opportunity to present myself as a better professional man.
Pros
Support of my seniors is what I remember Jaro Education for.
Cons
I think the only cons I remember is the strict timing.
From switching from one company to another for the past three years, I think I have finally come across an organisation that I am looking forward to work at for years to come. Unlike the other companies I have worked at, here at Jaro Education, there is no internal politics as such, the management team treats everyone equally and they make sure that employees are not overworked too much and leave room for flexibility.
I completed my probation just recently. This organization offers a lot if one has the will and determination to learn and evolve. Salary is good ad work culture is good.
Pros
Salary and wor culture is good
Cons
I wish the shift timings were flexible
Jaro Education is such an organisation that truly cares for its employees. It’s only been over two months and the management team has been so supportive. Whenever I face problems be it personal or job related, I have always consulted them and they are ready to help.
I worked at Jaro Education for six months after which I resigned because of personal reasons. Working here has been a wonderful experience. This is one of the few organisations that has such a flexible working environment and there isn’t any problem getting leaves also provided that your reasons are genuine.