Jaro Education

Jaro Education Employee Reviews in Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Noida, Uttar Pradesh33 reviews

educationorganisationsalaryjoinedincentivecolleaguecooperativetiming

Good work environment

I was thoroughly impressed by the professionalism of the company and sincerity of my ex-colleagues. If I hadn’t moved to a different city I would have never thought of changing my job at Jaro Education Noida. But glad that I did.

Pros

Work life balance, company culture, incentives, policies

Cons

Location was a bit far from my place

Secure work environment

You won't face hostility from any individual, be it your junior or senior. Amazing coordination among the people. I love it how they manage things. ..

Pros

Plenty of opportunities

Cons

Morning timings could be better.

Jaro Education insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Professionals at work

At Jaro Education, you will just find professionals at work. There is no groupism, fights and politics. You had love to work alongside the seniors...

Pros

Good working spirit.

Cons

Can't find one

Calm work environment

I have been working at Jaro for almost 3 years now and I have learnt so many things, usually the corporate work environment everywhere gets a little toxic but I have felt positivity and calm in the air of the workspace.

Pros

Knowledgeable and like-minded people help you grow at a faster pace

Cons

Nothing much but I wish it was 5 day working instead of 6

Great team work

So happy to be a part of Jaro. I have grown so much professionally and learned a lot too!!!!!. Salary is good and the incentive is also very lucrative

Pros

Salary is good and the incentive is also very lucrative

Cons

I wish the breaks were longer

Stable and secure work environment

Working in the finance department and so far, no complaint about Jaro as such. In fact, I am loving the work environment and it has provided the stability and job security that I have been looking for a long time

Pros

People here are nice and organisation truly cares for its employees

Cons

Nothing major as such.

Sales Executive

Within few months that I joined here, I have been able to open up with people here since they are loving and supportive. The managers are quite empathetic towards the employees and that is what I love most about this organisation.

Pros

Work culture is great and incentives are just need to say.

Cons

Great people to work with

I am so glad that I decided to work here and it has been the best thing that happened in my career. I am getting the opportunity to work with very talented bunch of people who have lots of work experience across various industries. The pay scale is also decent.

Pros

Good work environment and getting to learn a lot. Work life balance is great.

Cons

I wish they shorten the office timings by one hour.

Amazing Employees

The employees are very supportive and understanding. The employees are extremely cooperative and work in harmony with their peers. Jaro Education is an amazing organisation and it hires only the best of best and I’m glad to be a part of the team.

Pros

Amazing co-workers and brilliant work environment

Good salary & Plenty of exposure

With so many people in the field, the company has a diversity when it comes to employees. You get to learn so much from each of them. Also, the pay is lucrative and the facilities are also very generous.

Pros

A very learning place to work at

Cons

I can’t think of any

Productive and good working space

I’ve been working at Jaro Education from 1 year and my experience has been amazing. I’ve made many friends and all the colleagues are very supportive. I’ve learned a lot from everyone and the experienced individuals are very helpful. It’s been a learning curve

Pros

Progressive work environment

Cons

Short breaks

Good salary package

I have been working at Jaro Education for almost two years and their lucrative salary is the first thing that lured me towards the job on the first place. I am with the content team and am elated to have joined here. The management is very good and the office is a package of talented and fun people.

Pros

Good management team, great growth opportunity

Cons

Poor network connectivity in office premises

Working in sales department for one year

I’ve been working at Jaro Education for a year in the sales department. I’m quite pleased with the working environment, the employees, the management, salary and the infrastructure of the company.

Pros

Good employees and brilliant working environment

Cons

Lunch breaks could be longer

Company treats employees well

Coming from an organisation where there were lots of inside politics and management was unprofessional, Jaro Education was a breath of fresh air. Everyone is just concerned about their work and as long as you meet your deadlines and show productivity, no one says anything and in fact you can even take frequent breaks. HR team is really understanding.

Pros

Positive atmosphere, good management

Cons

None that I can think of right now

Great Incentives

Jaro Education’s appraisal policy and incentives are known by all. They pay really well if you are able to show productivity. Not the typical 9-5 desk job where it is ‘all work and no play’.

Pros

Good salary, location is good, festival celebrations

Like the culture

After having worked at Jaro Education for almost 7 months, I have learnt quite a lot mainly from my co-workers since most of them have more experience than me. I really like the company culture since it offers lots of flexibility

Pros

incentives, salary, appraisals, room for growth and learning

Cons

6 days working

The experience of lifetime in an awesome atmosphere

Working at Jaro Education was probably the most amazing thing that has happened to me in the past few years. The time I spent at Jaro Education was a stunning period of learning and experience. I learnt how to bring creativity in my work. I also got an enormous opportunity to present myself as a better professional man.

Pros

Support of my seniors is what I remember Jaro Education for.

Cons

I think the only cons I remember is the strict timing.

Good company and overall work environment

From switching from one company to another for the past three years, I think I have finally come across an organisation that I am looking forward to work at for years to come. Unlike the other companies I have worked at, here at Jaro Education, there is no internal politics as such, the management team treats everyone equally and they make sure that employees are not overworked too much and leave room for flexibility.

Proud to be a part of Jaro Education

I completed my probation just recently. This organization offers a lot if one has the will and determination to learn and evolve. Salary is good ad work culture is good.

Pros

Salary and wor culture is good

Cons

I wish the shift timings were flexible

Started my sales career here

Jaro Education is such an organisation that truly cares for its employees. It’s only been over two months and the management team has been so supportive. Whenever I face problems be it personal or job related, I have always consulted them and they are ready to help.

Great experience at Jaro Education

I worked at Jaro Education for six months after which I resigned because of personal reasons. Working here has been a wonderful experience. This is one of the few organisations that has such a flexible working environment and there isn’t any problem getting leaves also provided that your reasons are genuine.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jaro Education. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jaro Education with

Learn about Jaro Education in Noida, Uttar Pradesh

• Jaro Education
  • Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?