Jaro Education

Jaro Education Employee Reviews in Pune, Maharashtra

I am associated with Jaro Education from last 8 months and its really great to work with them. I got to learn a lot of new skills here. Everything is judged on the performance basis. No partiality during ratings.
They make you do regress callings.....and the work environment is very stressful and hectic. I would never recommend this company to anyone, high attrition rate..
Cons
Strict working hours, no proper leave policies, hectic work environment, demotivating work culture, salary cuts
Been working at Jaro Education for more than two years people here have become more of a family to me now. Their dedication for work and the competitive work environment they have created motivates me to work harder.
Pros
Opportunity to work with driven people, Great learning opportunity
Cons
short lunch break
I joined Jaro Education about 18 months back as a part of sales and acquisition team. Jaro has been one place in my entire career so far that has given me ample scope of growth. The management has been quite supportive of me. This company is one of the best places to appreciate others and get appreciated in return, along with learning something new every day.
Pros
Excellent workplace
Cons
None encountered so far
It is an organization that gives you a lot of room for growth. I feel myself very lucky to be associated with such a reputed organization. All my colleagues have been very kind and supportive ever since I joined the company. I am learning a lot of new things from my experienced seniors
Pros
Good salary and incentives
Cons
Very less leaves allowed
Typical telecalling job, no growth can be achieved Highly pressuring environment, keep on calling from the starting of the day to it's end
Tedious job Learning till few months only Monotonous work Poor lower level management Good senior level management Work pressure Less motivation Most enjoyable part of job is during client meetings.
Pros
Financial Benefits
Cons
Lower level management poor
I learn here to tackle the pressure of achieving the target and how to dedicate yourself to achieve the target and to develope the interpersonal skills for my developement as well as for organisational benefits.
Pros
competitions to improve the sales
Cons
lack of freeness