Jaro Education

Jaro Education Employee Reviews for Business Development Executive

I was thoroughly impressed by the professionalism of the company and sincerity of my ex-colleagues. If I hadn’t moved to a different city I would have never thought of changing my job at Jaro Education Noida. But glad that I did.
Pros
Work life balance, company culture, incentives, policies
Cons
Location was a bit far from my place
You won't face hostility from any individual, be it your junior or senior. Amazing coordination among the people. I love it how they manage things. ..
Pros
Plenty of opportunities
Cons
Morning timings could be better.
At Jaro Education, you will just find professionals at work. There is no groupism, fights and politics. You had love to work alongside the seniors...
Pros
Good working spirit.
Cons
Can't find one
Worst In Management // Never recommend for a Youngster.// Too much of negativity in and around/ No work Life balance/ Fake promises from management / you will never receive your incentives on time
Pros
Cons
No work life balance, No proffesionalism
I have been working at Jaro for almost 3 years now and I have learnt so many things, usually the corporate work environment everywhere gets a little toxic but I have felt positivity and calm in the air of the workspace.
Pros
Knowledgeable and like-minded people help you grow at a faster pace
Cons
Nothing much but I wish it was 5 day working instead of 6
I joined Jaro after my graduation as a fresher. My colleagues nurtured & guided me very well and also helped me to complete targets. Leave policies are also good.
Pros
Good Salary, supportive colleagues
Cons
They make you do regress callings.....and the work environment is very stressful and hectic. I would never recommend this company to anyone, high attrition rate..
Cons
Strict working hours, no proper leave policies, hectic work environment, demotivating work culture, salary cuts
The employees are very supportive and understanding. The employees are extremely cooperative and work in harmony with their peers. Jaro Education is an amazing organisation and it hires only the best of best and I’m glad to be a part of the team.
Pros
Amazing co-workers and brilliant work environment
Cons
I have been working at Jaro for a good 1.5 years and I’m a very proud employee of Jaro Education. The colleagues are a bunch of skillful and very cooperative people I’ve ever worked with. This makes the work environment very harmonious because coming to work every day doesn’t feel like such a task when you’re working at Jaro.
Pros
Good working environment, great employees
Cons
I joined Jaro Education in 2018. My journey has been surreal, especially after the initial period of getting into the scheme of things. Growth is guaranteed if you are willing to work and enhance your capability. I’ve grown as a professional in the last two years or so. Looking forward to an extended association with Jaro Education.
Pros
Decent opportunities to grow
Cons
Network connectivity not efficient inside the premises
Every employee of the Jaro Education is amazing. They are helpful and cooperative in every way. Jaro Education truly has a lot to offer for the growth of the company as well as the employees.
Pros
Good working environment, good salary
Cons
Employees of any work place are the back bones of that organisation. The employees of Jaro are very helpful and warm, I don’t get judged by people if I get something wrong, they are very supportive and helpful. This company has helped me improve my skills and I feel verylucky to be an employee here.
Pros
good employees, nice infrastructure and sufficient lunch hours.
Cons
None as of now
I have been a part of Jaro Education for 1.5 years and I have never felt such a positivity in any organisation in all my professional life. I have been in this industry for 6 years and ever since I joined Jaro Education, I have felt like I have found the most suitable company for myself.
Pros
Good company for personal and professional growth, good work-life balance and extremely cooperative management
Cons
Coming from an organisation where there were lots of inside politics and management was unprofessional, Jaro Education was a breath of fresh air. Everyone is just concerned about their work and as long as you meet your deadlines and show productivity, no one says anything and in fact you can even take frequent breaks. HR team is really understanding.
Pros
Positive atmosphere, good management
Cons
None that I can think of right now
Jaro education is a great company for both freshers and experienced as everything is professional and the management is very cooperative in all terms. I feel this company to be the perfect place to seek growth in your career as it grooms you very well from day one. Everyone is so keen to learn that keeps myself motivated as well. The benefits are great depending upon the hard work you put and the results you generate.
Working at Jaro Education was probably the most amazing thing that has happened to me in the past few years. The time I spent at Jaro Education was a stunning period of learning and experience. I learnt how to bring creativity in my work. I also got an enormous opportunity to present myself as a better professional man.
Pros
Support of my seniors is what I remember Jaro Education for.
Cons
I think the only cons I remember is the strict timing.
I have been working as a sales executive full time at Jaro Education. Here Pros are Good pay scale, nice working environment and work culture in general.
I have been working at Jaro Education for a good 6 months now and I have been able to implement my skills and knowledge properly. There is so much room for growth and learning and the best part is we get to come up with innovation and creativity.
Good work culture, best organization.. Go better attitude, supporting, if your extrovert, interactive passionate about sales then this is the best platform to explore in ed-tech..
I completed my probation period at jaro education a couple of weeks ago and I have to say that this company is the best out there to kick start a career. The work is like a challenge to your skillset which in turn helps to enhance your skills and knowledge.
I remember thinking of opting for a job at some other company but thanks God I didn't. This place offer so much growth in every sense of the team: salary, career, learning etc. On top of that being surrounded with such wonderful bunch of people is truly a blessing.
  1. Business Development Executive