Jaro Education logo
Jaro Education

Jaro Education Employee Reviews for Business Development Manager

Work-Life Balance

Executive level employee

Great company for both freshers and experienced, work culture is professional yet flexible to some extent, less work pressure so that employees get enough time for learning and growth, team outings and informal gatherings

Proud to be a part of Jaro Education

I completed my probation just recently. This organization offers a lot if one has the will and determination to learn and evolve. Salary is good ad work culture is good.

Pros

Salary and wor culture is good

Cons

I wish the shift timings were flexible

Started my sales career here

Jaro Education is such an organisation that truly cares for its employees. It’s only been over two months and the management team has been so supportive. Whenever I face problems be it personal or job related, I have always consulted them and they are ready to help.

Productive & Highly Effective & Growing Workplace

Productive & Highly Effective & Growing Workplace. Sales Executives to work for End to End Sales & Consultative Selling. Consistent Lead generation & management, meeting Clients & closing the sale for IT Online Products. Ensure customer satisfaction & resolve customer issues using proper Account Management. Analyse Sales Statistics to define sales potential & using Competitive Analysis.

Pros

Competitive Salary

Cons

Target Pressure

productive place, good corporate culture

Its a good place to start your career as it is in end to end sales where the very prospective of sales you understand where it is dealt in B2C and B2B

the work was definately intresting the best part of the job was meeting new candidate nd knowing them...the incentives are great if you achieve ur ta

i personally liked the job role and profile but management was a great disappointment. job security is minimum, one can be kicked out at any point of time but ppl who wants to earn more and more money, for them this is a great place to work.

Pros

coffee and money

Cons

job unsecurity disrespect

Fun workplace

Co-workers and management are helpful and supportive. Have to achieve individual and team targets.Salary and incentives are good.

Pros

Reimbursements

Cons

Lot of travelling

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jaro Education?