Jaro Education

Jaro Education Employee Reviews for Business Development Manager

Great company for both freshers and experienced, work culture is professional yet flexible to some extent, less work pressure so that employees get enough time for learning and growth, team outings and informal gatherings
I completed my probation just recently. This organization offers a lot if one has the will and determination to learn and evolve. Salary is good ad work culture is good.
Pros
Salary and wor culture is good
Cons
I wish the shift timings were flexible
Jaro Education is such an organisation that truly cares for its employees. It’s only been over two months and the management team has been so supportive. Whenever I face problems be it personal or job related, I have always consulted them and they are ready to help.
Productive & Highly Effective & Growing Workplace. Sales Executives to work for End to End Sales & Consultative Selling. Consistent Lead generation & management, meeting Clients & closing the sale for IT Online Products. Ensure customer satisfaction & resolve customer issues using proper Account Management. Analyse Sales Statistics to define sales potential & using Competitive Analysis.
Pros
Competitive Salary
Cons
Target Pressure
Its a good place to start your career as it is in end to end sales where the very prospective of sales you understand where it is dealt in B2C and B2B
i personally liked the job role and profile but management was a great disappointment. job security is minimum, one can be kicked out at any point of time but ppl who wants to earn more and more money, for them this is a great place to work.
Pros
coffee and money
Cons
job unsecurity disrespect
Co-workers and management are helpful and supportive. Have to achieve individual and team targets.Salary and incentives are good.
Pros
Reimbursements
Cons
Lot of travelling
  1. Business Development Manager