Jaro Education

Jaro Education Employee Reviews for Content Writer

Jaro is a good place to work at. I have been working here for almost a year and I have to say, the management, the employees and everything that this company has to offer is amazing.
Pros
Good salary, friendly working environment, a lot of scope for learning
Cons
None I can think of right now.
I’ve been working at Jaro Education from 1 year and my experience has been amazing. I’ve made many friends and all the colleagues are very supportive. I’ve learned a lot from everyone and the experienced individuals are very helpful. It’s been a learning curve
Pros
Progressive work environment
Cons
Short breaks
I have been working at Jaro Education for almost two years and their lucrative salary is the first thing that lured me towards the job on the first place. I am with the content team and am elated to have joined here. The management is very good and the office is a package of talented and fun people.
Pros
Good management team, great growth opportunity
Cons
Poor network connectivity in office premises
I like the corporate culture here. I have been working here for 3 months and I know it's a short time to pass any judgments, yet here I write very convinced that this company is redefining online education in India. I have been working very closely with some of the prolific institutes in India. I love working here.
At jaro education what I liked is we had a healthy competition. I delivered video lectures, created, reviewed and published content as well as prepared PPTs and got an experience of syllabus mapping. But there was no personal life as we were working even on Sundays since we were only a team of 4 when I joined.
I worked at Jaro when it was a start-up company. The people who hired me was friendly, but the ones with whom I worked dominated me and gave a lot of stress though they hardly know about the knowledge. There's no growth for the future because the people who are superior to you won't make you progress. Hence, my experience turned out to be the worst.
The office has an atmosphere of happiness and warmth. I feel like a more positive person, thanks to my colleagues for the welcoming environment. I feel I’m working on myself and growing each day. Best decision to start working here!
I’m so glad I came across this job through a mutual friend. It took time for me to adjust at first but I slowly adjusted with the colleagues with time. They are loving and driven motivating me to learn something new every day.
Pros
Job stability, Lucrative package
Cons
Being associated with a reputed company like Jaro Education is a proud experience for me. The company has given me great opportunities. The management is really appreciative of good work. Starting as an intern, I am now working as a full-time content creator. All colleagues have been very kind and cooperative. My overall experience has been quite good.
Pros
Lucrative salary and comfortable working environment
Cons
Limited number of leaves
Jaro Education is a pioneer in online education. I’m glad that I’m working with such a reputed organization. Jaro lives up to its reputation by providing excellent facilities not just to the student but also to the employees. The management takes care of all the employees without any bias. My experience of working with Jaro has been great so far.
Pros
Great working conditions
Cons
No flexible office timings
Apart from the very strict dress policy, the life at Jaro was as corporate as can be. They are very particular about the timings too. One minute late will result in a cut in your stipend
Pros
Free coffee daily for interns too
Cons
Too strict