Jaro Education logo
Jaro Education

Jaro Education Employee Reviews for Content Writer

Lucrative pay, nice working environment

Jaro is a good place to work at. I have been working here for almost a year and I have to say, the management, the employees and everything that this company has to offer is amazing.

Pros

Good salary, friendly working environment, a lot of scope for learning

Cons

None I can think of right now.

Productive and good working space

I’ve been working at Jaro Education from 1 year and my experience has been amazing. I’ve made many friends and all the colleagues are very supportive. I’ve learned a lot from everyone and the experienced individuals are very helpful. It’s been a learning curve

Pros

Progressive work environment

Cons

Short breaks

Good salary package

I have been working at Jaro Education for almost two years and their lucrative salary is the first thing that lured me towards the job on the first place. I am with the content team and am elated to have joined here. The management is very good and the office is a package of talented and fun people.

Pros

Good management team, great growth opportunity

Cons

Poor network connectivity in office premises

Good company for career enhancement

I like the corporate culture here. I have been working here for 3 months and I know it's a short time to pass any judgments, yet here I write very convinced that this company is redefining online education in India. I have been working very closely with some of the prolific institutes in India. I love working here.

A typical day at work

At jaro education what I liked is we had a healthy competition. I delivered video lectures, created, reviewed and published content as well as prepared PPTs and got an experience of syllabus mapping. But there was no personal life as we were working even on Sundays since we were only a team of 4 when I joined.

No growth

I worked at Jaro when it was a start-up company. The people who hired me was friendly, but the ones with whom I worked dominated me and gave a lot of stress though they hardly know about the knowledge. There's no growth for the future because the people who are superior to you won't make you progress. Hence, my experience turned out to be the worst.

Nice work environment

The office has an atmosphere of happiness and warmth. I feel like a more positive person, thanks to my colleagues for the welcoming environment. I feel I’m working on myself and growing each day. Best decision to start working here!

Elated to be working here

I’m so glad I came across this job through a mutual friend. It took time for me to adjust at first but I slowly adjusted with the colleagues with time. They are loving and driven motivating me to learn something new every day.

Pros

Job stability, Lucrative package

Cons

Good and comfortable work place

Being associated with a reputed company like Jaro Education is a proud experience for me. The company has given me great opportunities. The management is really appreciative of good work. Starting as an intern, I am now working as a full-time content creator. All colleagues have been very kind and cooperative. My overall experience has been quite good.

Pros

Lucrative salary and comfortable working environment

Cons

Limited number of leaves

Working full time as a content creator with Jaro Education from February 2018

Jaro Education is a pioneer in online education. I’m glad that I’m working with such a reputed organization. Jaro lives up to its reputation by providing excellent facilities not just to the student but also to the employees. The management takes care of all the employees without any bias. My experience of working with Jaro has been great so far.

Pros

Great working conditions

Cons

No flexible office timings

Jobs at Jaro Education