Jaro Education

Jaro Education Employee Reviews for Digital Marketer

So happy to be a part of Jaro. I have grown so much professionally and learned a lot too!!!!!. Salary is good and the incentive is also very lucrative
Pros
Salary is good and the incentive is also very lucrative
Cons
I wish the breaks were longer
Working at Jaro Education has been very beneficial for my career as well as my skill development. I have never seen any other organization in this industry that takes care of their employees so well. Even during lockdown, the company was extremely cooperative with their employees. Thankful to be a part of Jaro Education.
Pros
Positive working environment, timely increments, well-designed infrastructure
Cons
No cons as of yet
I have been very fond of corporate culture from the beginning of my career. I am working here from last 12 months and I am very happy and thankful to be associated with Jaro Education which is constantly innovating online education. Previously, I have worked with many institutes but this is surely the best.
Pros
Great diversity in the office in every sense of the term, never lacking opportunities when it comes to learning
Cons
Nothing as of now
Jaro Education is very good company for people who are looking Career Growth. The management is very supportive and people at Jaro Education are very helpful. Company has very good work life balance and one can look for good opportunities within the organization.
Being someone who loves learning new things and who likes challenges, I must say this organization is apt for me. The organization is open to new ideas and prefers people who think ‘out of the box’ and I am very much impressed with it.