Jaro Education

Jaro Education Employee Reviews for Executive

Working in the finance department and so far, no complaint about Jaro as such. In fact, I am loving the work environment and it has provided the stability and job security that I have been looking for a long time
Pros
People here are nice and organisation truly cares for its employees
Cons
Nothing major as such.
Unlike other organisations I have worked at, the work culture here is quite different. You get to take breathers from time to time and there is no problem in getting leaves if you are genuinely in need of one. The salary package is good as well.
Pros
From pay scale, to learning, from the work environment to the people, Jaro Education is a great place to work at.
Cons
I worked at Jaro Education for six months after which I resigned because of personal reasons. Working here has been a wonderful experience. This is one of the few organisations that has such a flexible working environment and there isn’t any problem getting leaves also provided that your reasons are genuine.
Been working at Jaro Education for over two years now and the people here have become more of a family to me now. Their dedication for work and the competitive work environment they have created motivates me to work harder.
Pros
Opportunity to work with driven people
Cons
short lunch break
It’s only been a couple of months I’ve started working at Jaro Education as a Corporate Executive but my experience so far has been tremendous. With a sound work environment and many learning opportunities, I can’t think of any other organization to work with for my career’s kick-start.
I have been working as a part of Sales and Acquisition team at Jaro Education from last seven months. Working with this company has been a very good experience for me. This company provides you with a great room for growth. The salary packages are also lucrative. The most important thing that I have noticed about this company is that it never subjects its employees to any kind of partiality or ill-treatment. The management addresses the grievances of all the employees with equal concern.
Pros
Great working conditions, good salary
Cons
No cons that I can think of
I’m glad that I’m working with such a reputed organization. The company has lived up to its reputation by providing an excellent environment not just to the student but also to the teachers. The management here takes care of all the employees without any bias. My experience of working with Jaro Education has been great so far.
Pros
Great working conditions
Cons
You cannot take leaves without prior approval from the management
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jaro Education?