Jaro Education

Executive10 reviews
India10 reviews

educationorganisationsalaryjoinedincentivecolleaguecooperativetiming

Best job

If you want to work here, brace yourself for endless learning opportunities. The organisation ensures that employees learn new things constantly instead of making them do the same thing 9-5. In addition to this, we also have fun sessions sometimes during saturdays. This tends to increase our productivity at work. So far, this has been the best company that I have ever worked at.

Pros

Good support from companies with professional work culture

Cons

Nothing I can think right now

Working in the sales team for 2 years now

Working in the sales team for 2 years nowLoving the nice work atmosphere and supporting staff of this place. Even the increments are good and decent pay outs too!

Pros

Good pay out and caring staff, the best part of my job is that I get to travel.

Cons

None as of now

Jaro Education insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Loving my Job here

I have been working here for a while now and as I look back, I feel like I have grown so much professionally as well as personally. On a personal level, I have become more outspoken and my communication skills have improved so much. I have also been able to hone the skills pertaining to my job role.

Pros

Learning opportunities are unlimited and moreover, if you have the will, organisation conducts all kinds of sessions every now and then.

Cons

Nothing major.

Stable and secure work environment

Working in the finance department and so far, no complaint about Jaro as such. In fact, I am loving the work environment and it has provided the stability and job security that I have been looking for a long time

Pros

People here are nice and organisation truly cares for its employees

Cons

Nothing major as such.

Good Organisation for the learners

Unlike other organisations I have worked at, the work culture here is quite different. You get to take breathers from time to time and there is no problem in getting leaves if you are genuinely in need of one. The salary package is good as well.

Pros

From pay scale, to learning, from the work environment to the people, Jaro Education is a great place to work at.

Great experience at Jaro Education

I worked at Jaro Education for six months after which I resigned because of personal reasons. Working here has been a wonderful experience. This is one of the few organisations that has such a flexible working environment and there isn’t any problem getting leaves also provided that your reasons are genuine.

An organisation filled with driven people

Been working at Jaro Education for over two years now and the people here have become more of a family to me now. Their dedication for work and the competitive work environment they have created motivates me to work harder.

Pros

Opportunity to work with driven people

Cons

short lunch break

Working at Jaro Education

It’s only been a couple of months I’ve started working at Jaro Education as a Corporate Executive but my experience so far has been tremendous. With a sound work environment and many learning opportunities, I can’t think of any other organization to work with for my career’s kick-start.

Nice Company

I have been working as a part of Sales and Acquisition team at Jaro Education from last seven months. Working with this company has been a very good experience for me. This company provides you with a great room for growth. The salary packages are also lucrative. The most important thing that I have noticed about this company is that it never subjects its employees to any kind of partiality or ill-treatment. The management addresses the grievances of all the employees with equal concern.

Pros

Great working conditions, good salary

Cons

No cons that I can think of

Jaro Education is a pioneer in online education.

I’m glad that I’m working with such a reputed organization. The company has lived up to its reputation by providing an excellent environment not just to the student but also to the teachers. The management here takes care of all the employees without any bias. My experience of working with Jaro Education has been great so far.

Pros

Great working conditions

Cons

You cannot take leaves without prior approval from the management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jaro Education. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jaro Education with

• Jaro Education
  • Executive
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?