Jaro Education

Human Resources Specialist8 reviews
India8 reviews

educationorganisationsalaryjoinedincentivecolleaguecooperativetiming

Team work is unmatched

Jaro Education is a place known for team work. The bunch of professionals working in the company are so humble. We all used to team up for every task and no task looked denting. It has all the credentials to become the best company in the online education sector.

Pros

Full support of team mates

Cons

Short breaks

Love the work environment

Every employee of the Jaro Education is amazing. They are helpful and cooperative in every way. I feel like this organisation only hires the best of best and I’m glad to make the cut.

Pros

Good working environment, good salary

Jaro Education insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Handsome salary and perks

Jaro Education provides a very good salary package compared to other organizations. You get the salary on right time with all the dues. I am part of the HR department at Jaro Education from 1.5 years and the way every department works here is very nice to see. Everyone understands their responsibility and all the teams work together in all the situations. All the employees are treated similarly, there is no issue of favoritism or anything.

Pros

Opportunity is provided to freshers also which is very good in today’s shark filled market.

Cons

The incentives should be increased.

Working as an HR Trainee

I have been working as an HR trainee at Jaro Education Mumbai from last six months. Jaro Education is a great organization to work with. There is a great room for growth working here. I really feel myself to be lucky to be associated with such a reputed name in education sector.

Pros

Good salary, comfortable work environment

Cons

No cons that I can think of

Working from last three months at Jaro Education

Jaro Education is a brand itself. More importantly, it is an organization that gives you a lot of room for growth. I feel very lucky to be associated with such a reputed organization. All my colleagues have been very kind and supportive ever since I joined the company. I am learning a lot of new things from my experienced seniors. Jaro provides excellent working conditions.

Pros

Good salary and incentives

Cons

Very less leaves allowed

No Exposure at all!!!

They have just flat herrarachy,especially If you are into HR their is no scope no exposure. In summarize form you can say that It's just a kind of BPO.

Pros

Good package so you want to earn go there.

Cons

Biased Managers, worst management, No ethics at all

Worked with them for a year

Learnt a lot. Was happy that I was able to work for them. Working with Jaro Education helped me boost my career and it acted as a catalyst in my career growth.

Pros

Good management, Atmosphere is nice

Cons

Dress code

True learning experience comes with Jaro Education

Been working with them for 2 years, learning a lot of new things every day. Come what may, the seniors are always ready to help us grow and give us time irrespective of anything.

Pros

Nice company to work with, Great learning

Cons

Strict leave policy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jaro Education. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jaro Education with