Jaro Education

Jaro Education Employee Reviews for Human Resources Specialist

Every employee of the Jaro Education is amazing. They are helpful and cooperative in every way. I feel like this organisation only hires the best of best and I’m glad to make the cut.
Pros
Good working environment, good salary
Cons
Jaro Education provides a very good salary package compared to other organizations. You get the salary on right time with all the dues. I am part of the HR department at Jaro Education from 1.5 years and the way every department works here is very nice to see. Everyone understands their responsibility and all the teams work together in all the situations. All the employees are treated similarly, there is no issue of favoritism or anything.
Pros
Opportunity is provided to freshers also which is very good in today’s shark filled market.
Cons
The incentives should be increased.
I have been working as an HR trainee at Jaro Education Mumbai from last six months. Jaro Education is a great organization to work with. There is a great room for growth working here. I really feel myself to be lucky to be associated with such a reputed name in education sector.
Pros
Good salary, comfortable work environment
Cons
No cons that I can think of
Jaro Education is a brand itself. More importantly, it is an organization that gives you a lot of room for growth. I feel very lucky to be associated with such a reputed organization. All my colleagues have been very kind and supportive ever since I joined the company. I am learning a lot of new things from my experienced seniors. Jaro provides excellent working conditions.
Pros
Good salary and incentives
Cons
Very less leaves allowed
They have just flat herrarachy,especially If you are into HR their is no scope no exposure. In summarize form you can say that It's just a kind of BPO.
Pros
Good package so you want to earn go there.
Cons
Biased Managers, worst management, No ethics at all
Learnt a lot. Was happy that I was able to work for them. Working with Jaro Education helped me boost my career and it acted as a catalyst in my career growth.
Pros
Good management, Atmosphere is nice
Cons
Dress code
Been working with them for 2 years, learning a lot of new things every day. Come what may, the seniors are always ready to help us grow and give us time irrespective of anything.
Pros
Nice company to work with, Great learning
Cons
Strict leave policy
  1. Human Resources Specialist