Jaro Education

Jaro Education Employee Reviews for Intern

I interned at Jaro education with the content team for 3 months right after I completed my graduation. Working there was a totally different experience firstly because I was a fresher back then and secondly because the staffs are so much fun to work with. Since I was an intern, I had my mentor and team leader, guiding me through while I do my job. The people there are extremely nice to work with and for an intern, I had the best experience so far.
Pros
1) good work environment 2) Great colleagues
Cons
Since I am fresher, I hardly used to get leaves except for weekends.
I understand the aspirations of any company to grow big and come up in market is essential but building your company by treating your employees as slaves will hamper your credibility.
Pros
Pays better than market
Cons
Lack of ethics
A special Internship program through which I flexibly transformed few of my marketing and sales techniques.I am one of the top 10 special candidates out of 300 who appeared for the round of interview. I am glad to see the modern ways of marketing. I had been selected to learn the business development activities and I did learn and contributed towards the sales generation while working in the company. Lead Generation, Product Presentation, Persuasion, Negotiation, Closing were the list of activities performed by me over there. The company has also rewarded me with their own ways.It was a real life marketing and sales experience with international and corporate touch for me.