Jaro Education logo

Jaro Education Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Sales Representative2 reviews
India2 reviews

Career growth is good

Jaro Education is an ed-tech company that offers management courses. I have been working here for almost a year now. Work Station is really nice and well organised so is the environment here. My seniors have been really helpful in guiding e through things.

jobwork/salary/jobsecurity/mamgt/jobculture

jobwork time maintain,work with fully intentionally& with good relation to department worker . team work proper team role,rule, regulation follow. life balance work life personal life balance maintain don,t mix up salary/benefit salary good and benefit given us good job satisfactions,without satisfaction we can,t improved job culture and job development. job security/advancement job security like long time work possibility,and bonus, pf,hra, other security.if company or institution.profitability rang cross brake even point and year to profit growth increased then such place job security more. management: maintain good relation, follow management task &complete task and work responsibility job culture: hard work capability with less time increased your .work knowledge and job culture. Expertise improved you job culture.

Pros

fee lunches, .madical facility

Cons

long hour

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jaro Education?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jaro Education. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2