Jaro Education

Jaro Education Culture reviews

I was thoroughly impressed by the professionalism of the company and sincerity of my ex-colleagues. If I hadn’t moved to a different city I would have never thought of changing my job at Jaro Education Noida. But glad that I did.
Pros
Work life balance, company culture, incentives, policies
Cons
Location was a bit far from my place
You won't face hostility from any individual, be it your junior or senior. Amazing coordination among the people. I love it how they manage things. ..
Pros
Plenty of opportunities
Cons
Morning timings could be better.
At Jaro Education, you will just find professionals at work. There is no groupism, fights and politics. You had love to work alongside the seniors...
Pros
Good working spirit.
Cons
Can't find one
Within few months that I joined here, I have been able to open up with people here since they are loving and supportive. The managers are quite empathetic towards the employees and that is what I love most about this organisation.
Pros
Work culture is great and incentives are just need to say.
Cons
They make you do regress callings.....and the work environment is very stressful and hectic. I would never recommend this company to anyone, high attrition rate..
Cons
Strict working hours, no proper leave policies, hectic work environment, demotivating work culture, salary cuts
The employees are very supportive and understanding. The employees are extremely cooperative and work in harmony with their peers. Jaro Education is an amazing organisation and it hires only the best of best and I’m glad to be a part of the team.
Pros
Amazing co-workers and brilliant work environment
Cons
Coming from an organisation where there were lots of inside politics and management was unprofessional, Jaro Education was a breath of fresh air. Everyone is just concerned about their work and as long as you meet your deadlines and show productivity, no one says anything and in fact you can even take frequent breaks. HR team is really understanding.
Pros
Positive atmosphere, good management
Cons
None that I can think of right now
After having worked at Jaro Education for almost 7 months, I have learnt quite a lot mainly from my co-workers since most of them have more experience than me. I really like the company culture since it offers lots of flexibility
Pros
incentives, salary, appraisals, room for growth and learning
Cons
6 days working
I have been very fond of corporate culture from the beginning of my career. I am working here from last 12 months and I am very happy and thankful to be associated with Jaro Education which is constantly innovating online education. Previously, I have worked with many institutes but this is surely the best.
Pros
Great diversity in the office in every sense of the term, never lacking opportunities when it comes to learning
Cons
Nothing as of now
I like the corporate culture here. I have been working here for 3 months and I know it's a short time to pass any judgments, yet here I write very convinced that this company is redefining online education in India. I have been working very closely with some of the prolific institutes in India. I love working here.
I have been working as a sales executive full time at Jaro Education. Here Pros are Good pay scale, nice working environment and work culture in general.
From switching from one company to another for the past three years, I think I have finally come across an organisation that I am looking forward to work at for years to come. Unlike the other companies I have worked at, here at Jaro Education, there is no internal politics as such, the management team treats everyone equally and they make sure that employees are not overworked too much and leave room for flexibility.
Great company for both freshers and experienced, work culture is professional yet flexible to some extent, less work pressure so that employees get enough time for learning and growth, team outings and informal gatherings
Unlike other organisations I have worked at, the work culture here is quite different. You get to take breathers from time to time and there is no problem in getting leaves if you are genuinely in need of one. The salary package is good as well.
Pros
From pay scale, to learning, from the work environment to the people, Jaro Education is a great place to work at.
Cons
I completed my probation just recently. This organization offers a lot if one has the will and determination to learn and evolve. Salary is good ad work culture is good.
Pros
Salary and wor culture is good
Cons
I wish the shift timings were flexible
Good work culture, best organization.. Go better attitude, supporting, if your extrovert, interactive passionate about sales then this is the best platform to explore in ed-tech..
It's been a couple of month I have joined here. The work environment is really nice, people have maintained a good work culture. I am able to implement my skills and knowledge rightly
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Saturdays working
World's No.1 HARRASHMENT at this company. HR and boss always engaged in harrashing and torching employees. No work culture. You have to work for more than 12 hours, 7 days a week, no leaves/holidays, even on sunday u hv to work for more than 12 hours. Nojob security. Always find new people and immediately fire old ones.
Started off as a graduate trainee in the month of February. Constantly achieved targets ever since. Considering a sales company you obviously have pressure sometimes, but if you are able to handle that, nothing stops you. Work culture is good as all the people working there are young and supportive. Managers also support you if you face problems in your over all process.
I still remember the first day I joined this company. I was taken aback by the great infrastructure. As days passed, I got to know the people better. They have been extremely nice and helpful to me and so have my seniors.
I’ve been part of Jaro Education’s marketing team for over a year now and for me this is the best organisation I have ever worked at. The organisation’s commitment to care for its employees is commendable. Everyone here is so loving.