Jaro Education

Jaro Education Job Security & Advancement reviews

I was thoroughly impressed by the professionalism of the company and sincerity of my ex-colleagues. If I hadn’t moved to a different city I would have never thought of changing my job at Jaro Education Noida. But glad that I did.
Pros
Work life balance, company culture, incentives, policies
Cons
Location was a bit far from my place
Being a part of the team of mentors at Jaro Education, I am so overwhelmed by the kind of learning opportunities I have gotten. Since I am surrounded by professionals, I have been able to hone my soft skills such as communication and teamwork which has been a major plus point.
Pros
Great Learning
Cons
Worst In Management // Never recommend for a Youngster.// Too much of negativity in and around/ No work Life balance/ Fake promises from management / you will never receive your incentives on time
Pros
Cons
No work life balance, No proffesionalism
So happy to be a part of Jaro. I have grown so much professionally and learned a lot too!!!!!. Salary is good and the incentive is also very lucrative
Pros
Salary is good and the incentive is also very lucrative
Cons
I wish the breaks were longer
No work life balance, zero employee benefits.. they dont let you even put your resumes on job portals while working with them.. pathetic work environment.. so stressful..
Pros
Zero
Cons
Long hours, no personal life, zero professionalism
Working in the finance department and so far, no complaint about Jaro as such. In fact, I am loving the work environment and it has provided the stability and job security that I have been looking for a long time
Pros
People here are nice and organisation truly cares for its employees
Cons
Nothing major as such.
Being in the marketing team of Jaro Education for quite a long now, as I look back, I have come to realise that I have grown so much professionally as well as personally. I really like working here especially for the team spirit and how everyone is so supportive of one another.
Pros
Salary is good and the incentive is also very lucrative
Cons
I wish it was just five working days
I am so glad that I decided to work here and it has been the best thing that happened in my career. I am getting the opportunity to work with very talented bunch of people who have lots of work experience across various industries. The pay scale is also decent.
Pros
Good work environment and getting to learn a lot. Work life balance is great.
Cons
I wish they shorten the office timings by one hour.
I am working in Sales dept., and I am saying this is one the best company to work. Now the Question is why? Because when you see the office, you will find the good infra, very supportive colleagues, good incentive and increment, achievable targets and good growth.
Pros
Great learning and growth
Cons
six days working
Not at all a good experience with Jaro Education. I joined in February in Gurgaon's Office and lost the job in March due to this pandemic, but over the period of 2 months I got to know about the system , how company work and now, I won't go again there ever.
Pros
None as per my knowledge.
Cons
Long Working Hours, Unethical work practices, etc.
I have been working in Jaro Education from the last two years and I am very happy to be a part of such a good organisation which provide great opportunities, facilities and benefits.
Pros
Good Work environment and growth
Cons
I love working at Jaro Education. This company offers so many perks to its employees that at least as much as I know, no other company offers. The pay is good. The only thing that I think it can improve ion is creating a work-life balance
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Less work-life balance
Jaro is a good place to work at. I have been working here for almost a year and I have to say, the management, the employees and everything that this company has to offer is amazing.
Pros
Good salary, friendly working environment, a lot of scope for learning
Cons
None I can think of right now.
Jaro Education has some of the most cooperative set of employees working for them. I am relatively new to the firm and never once have I felt hesitant while sharing my ideas with my seniors. They are extremely welcoming and supportive.
Pros
Good timings, great work-life balance
Cons
With so many people in the field, the company has a diversity when it comes to employees. You get to learn so much from each of them. Also, the pay is lucrative and the facilities are also very generous.
Pros
A very learning place to work at
Cons
I can’t think of any
I joined Jaro Education in 2018. My journey has been surreal, especially after the initial period of getting into the scheme of things. Growth is guaranteed if you are willing to work and enhance your capability. I’ve grown as a professional in the last two years or so. Looking forward to an extended association with Jaro Education.
Pros
Decent opportunities to grow
Cons
Network connectivity not efficient inside the premises
I’ve been working at Jaro Education from 1 year and my experience has been amazing. I’ve made many friends and all the colleagues are very supportive. I’ve learned a lot from everyone and the experienced individuals are very helpful. It’s been a learning curve
Pros
Progressive work environment
Cons
Short breaks
Nothing, no pf no salary on time. Pressure, micro management.Rude behaviour with staff. Not timing for going home. Sunday working. No Job security. Any work we have to do. No respect.
Cons
long hours, rude behaviour
I have been working at Jaro Education for almost two years and their lucrative salary is the first thing that lured me towards the job on the first place. I am with the content team and am elated to have joined here. The management is very good and the office is a package of talented and fun people.
Pros
Good management team, great growth opportunity
Cons
Poor network connectivity in office premises
I’ve been working at Jaro Education for a year in the sales department. I’m quite pleased with the working environment, the employees, the management, salary and the infrastructure of the company.
Pros
Good employees and brilliant working environment
Cons
Lunch breaks could be longer
Every employee of the Jaro Education is amazing. They are helpful and cooperative in every way. Jaro Education truly has a lot to offer for the growth of the company as well as the employees.
Pros
Good working environment, good salary
  1. Job Security & Advancement