Jaro Education

Jaro Education Management reviews

Jaro is a good place to work at. I have been working here for almost a year and I have to say, the management, the employees and everything that this company has to offer is amazing.
Pros
Good salary, friendly working environment, a lot of scope for learning
Cons
None I can think of right now.
Worst In Management // Never recommend for a Youngster.// Too much of negativity in and around/ No work Life balance/ Fake promises from management / you will never receive your incentives on time
Pros
Cons
No work life balance, No proffesionalism
They make you do regress callings.....and the work environment is very stressful and hectic. I would never recommend this company to anyone, high attrition rate..
Cons
Strict working hours, no proper leave policies, hectic work environment, demotivating work culture, salary cuts
Nothing, no pf no salary on time. Pressure, micro management.Rude behaviour with staff. Not timing for going home. Sunday working. No Job security. Any work we have to do. No respect.
Cons
long hours, rude behaviour
I have been working at Jaro Education for almost two years and their lucrative salary is the first thing that lured me towards the job on the first place. I am with the content team and am elated to have joined here. The management is very good and the office is a package of talented and fun people.
Pros
Good management team, great growth opportunity
Cons
Poor network connectivity in office premises
I’ve been working at Jaro Education for a year in the sales department. I’m quite pleased with the working environment, the employees, the management, salary and the infrastructure of the company.
Pros
Good employees and brilliant working environment
Cons
Lunch breaks could be longer
I have been a part of Jaro Education for 1.5 years and I have never felt such a positivity in any organisation in all my professional life. I have been in this industry for 6 years and ever since I joined Jaro Education, I have felt like I have found the most suitable company for myself.
Pros
Good company for personal and professional growth, good work-life balance and extremely cooperative management
Cons
Coming from an organisation where there were lots of inside politics and management was unprofessional, Jaro Education was a breath of fresh air. Everyone is just concerned about their work and as long as you meet your deadlines and show productivity, no one says anything and in fact you can even take frequent breaks. HR team is really understanding.
Pros
Positive atmosphere, good management
Cons
None that I can think of right now
Jaro education is a great company for both freshers and experienced as everything is professional and the management is very cooperative in all terms. I feel this company to be the perfect place to seek growth in your career as it grooms you very well from day one. Everyone is so keen to learn that keeps myself motivated as well. The benefits are great depending upon the hard work you put and the results you generate.
I have been working as a sales executive full time at Jaro Education. Here Pros are Good pay scale, nice working environment and work culture in general.
From switching from one company to another for the past three years, I think I have finally come across an organisation that I am looking forward to work at for years to come. Unlike the other companies I have worked at, here at Jaro Education, there is no internal politics as such, the management team treats everyone equally and they make sure that employees are not overworked too much and leave room for flexibility.
Here human resource is just a resource and nothing else. No value for employees. No consideration for their health and personal problems. Job security in minus. No PF. No Medical facility. Micro management. Employees enemy policies. Extra working hours without any benefits. Management is so rude that they often insult you on floor. And once their work is done from you. The Sr HR Manager calls you in cabin at 7 pm and ask you to leave. A worst nightmare to work.
Jaro Education is an ed-tech company that offers management courses. I have been working here for almost a year now. Work Station is really nice and well organised so is the environment here. My seniors have been really helpful in guiding e through things.
Jaro Education is such an organisation that truly cares for its employees. It’s only been over two months and the management team has been so supportive. Whenever I face problems be it personal or job related, I have always consulted them and they are ready to help.
I've been working at Jaro for a year in the sales dept. I am quite pleased with the working environment, the employees, the management, alary and the infrastructure of the company. They offer you many opportunities to learn and grow.
Deciding to work here has been the best thing that has happened in my career. I have found my true passion. Getting to work with some really skilled people and getting to learn a lot. On top of that, the pay is also good.
Pros
Lucrative pay, nice work environment, management is good.
Cons
Can't think of anuthing right now.
Working in Jaro Education has taught how to work in a fast-paced environment which is not at all employee friendly from the start. You get to learn from your colleagues as they are supportive but not top-level management. They have many policies to deduct your salaries and also there is no 9-hour working standard followed by this company as they will send its executives to far places after spending 10 hours at the office.
Sales and Marketing are my forte and Jaro Education encouraged me as an organization. I recently joined Jaro and the management is supportive, they work towards providing a work-life balance, constructive feedback from my leaders help me grow and based on your performance they provide a good proportionate raise in pay.
Jaro Education is very good company for people who are looking Career Growth. The management is very supportive and people at Jaro Education are very helpful. Company has very good work life balance and one can look for good opportunities within the organization.
I am working for Jaro Education for 8 months, and I found the company is very good in terms management and staff. You work hard and you will be rewarded. Jaro Education always take care of their employees first. Managers are always connected with you, whenever you require them.
i was selected 4 the most premium part of Jaro i.e., IIM sales, but tht only seems fancy till u actually get into it.Just cold calling, no leadership.
Pros
Not even coffee is always available in bangalore
Cons
No leadership, no management.