Jaro Education

Jaro Education Pay & Benefits reviews

I joined Jaro after my graduation as a fresher. My colleagues nurtured & guided me very well and also helped me to complete targets. Leave policies are also good.
Pros
Good Salary, supportive colleagues
Cons
I have been working in Jaro Education from the last two years and I am very happy to be a part of such a good organisation which provide great opportunities, facilities and benefits.
Pros
Good Work environment and growth
Cons
They make you do regress callings.....and the work environment is very stressful and hectic. I would never recommend this company to anyone, high attrition rate..
Cons
Strict working hours, no proper leave policies, hectic work environment, demotivating work culture, salary cuts
Jaro is a good place to work at. I have been working here for almost a year and I have to say, the management, the employees and everything that this company has to offer is amazing.
Pros
Good salary, friendly working environment, a lot of scope for learning
Cons
None I can think of right now.
Every employee of the Jaro Education is amazing. They are helpful and cooperative in every way. I feel like this organisation only hires the best of best and I’m glad to make the cut.
Pros
Good working environment, good salary
Cons
Nothing, no pf no salary on time. Pressure, micro management.Rude behaviour with staff. Not timing for going home. Sunday working. No Job security. Any work we have to do. No respect.
Cons
long hours, rude behaviour
I have been a part of the Accounting section of Jaro Education from the past one year. My experience so far has been incredible. The managers are good and supportive and so are my fellow colleagues. Unlike some other organisations where favouritism is a major issue, there is no such thing over here. Moreover, you get paid the salary you deserve.
Pros
New learning opportunities every other day, supportive co-workers
Cons
Short lunch break time of 40 mins
I have been working at Jaro Education for almost two years and their lucrative salary is the first thing that lured me towards the job on the first place. I am with the content team and am elated to have joined here. The management is very good and the office is a package of talented and fun people.
Pros
Good management team, great growth opportunity
Cons
Poor network connectivity in office premises
I’ve been working at Jaro Education for a year in the sales department. I’m quite pleased with the working environment, the employees, the management, salary and the infrastructure of the company.
Pros
Good employees and brilliant working environment
Cons
Lunch breaks could be longer
Every employee of the Jaro Education is amazing. They are helpful and cooperative in every way. Jaro Education truly has a lot to offer for the growth of the company as well as the employees.
Pros
Good working environment, good salary
Cons
Jaro Education’s appraisal policy and incentives are known by all. They pay really well if you are able to show productivity. Not the typical 9-5 desk job where it is ‘all work and no play’.
Pros
Good salary, location is good, festival celebrations
Cons
After having worked at Jaro Education for almost 7 months, I have learnt quite a lot mainly from my co-workers since most of them have more experience than me. I really like the company culture since it offers lots of flexibility
Pros
incentives, salary, appraisals, room for growth and learning
Cons
6 days working
Nice to work for freshers and can learn lot of things monthly target good salary and incentives good support for seniors and leaders six days working fast growing company
Pros
Fast growth
Cons
Nothing to say
Jaro education is a great company for both freshers and experienced as everything is professional and the management is very cooperative in all terms. I feel this company to be the perfect place to seek growth in your career as it grooms you very well from day one. Everyone is so keen to learn that keeps myself motivated as well. The benefits are great depending upon the hard work you put and the results you generate.
Jaro is a good place to work if money is all that u want. The best in the industry salary wise. Very good incentives and increments. No job security though. Disgusting HR team.
The interview process was long but very professional and I was afraid I might not be able to make it through but in the end, I got selected. Now it has been a little over 4 months since I have been working at Jaro Education and to be honest, for someone who is a fresher, I can’t think of a better company to work at. And Salary is great, appraisal policy is nice, supportive colleagues and managers
I have been working as a sales executive full time at Jaro Education. Here Pros are Good pay scale, nice working environment and work culture in general.
Here human resource is just a resource and nothing else. No value for employees. No consideration for their health and personal problems. Job security in minus. No PF. No Medical facility. Micro management. Employees enemy policies. Extra working hours without any benefits. Management is so rude that they often insult you on floor. And once their work is done from you. The Sr HR Manager calls you in cabin at 7 pm and ask you to leave. A worst nightmare to work.
Unlike other organisations I have worked at, the work culture here is quite different. You get to take breathers from time to time and there is no problem in getting leaves if you are genuinely in need of one. The salary package is good as well.
Pros
From pay scale, to learning, from the work environment to the people, Jaro Education is a great place to work at.
Cons
I completed my probation just recently. This organization offers a lot if one has the will and determination to learn and evolve. Salary is good ad work culture is good.
Pros
Salary and wor culture is good
Cons
I wish the shift timings were flexible
I like the work environment the employees at Jaro are really amazing. I have only come across with helpful and cooperative till date. I feel like this organisation only hires the best of best and I'm glad I made the cut.
Pros
Good Work environemnt, Good salary