Jaro Education

Jaro Education Work-Life Balance reviews

I was thoroughly impressed by the professionalism of the company and sincerity of my ex-colleagues. If I hadn’t moved to a different city I would have never thought of changing my job at Jaro Education Noida. But glad that I did.
Pros
Work life balance, company culture, incentives, policies
Cons
Location was a bit far from my place
You won't face hostility from any individual, be it your junior or senior. Amazing coordination among the people. I love it how they manage things. ..
Pros
Plenty of opportunities
Cons
Morning timings could be better.
At Jaro Education, you will just find professionals at work. There is no groupism, fights and politics. You had love to work alongside the seniors...
Pros
Good working spirit.
Cons
Can't find one
Worst In Management // Never recommend for a Youngster.// Too much of negativity in and around/ No work Life balance/ Fake promises from management / you will never receive your incentives on time
Pros
Cons
No work life balance, No proffesionalism
I have been working at Jaro for almost 3 years now and I have learnt so many things, usually the corporate work environment everywhere gets a little toxic but I have felt positivity and calm in the air of the workspace.
Pros
Knowledgeable and like-minded people help you grow at a faster pace
Cons
Nothing much but I wish it was 5 day working instead of 6
No work life balance, zero employee benefits.. they dont let you even put your resumes on job portals while working with them.. pathetic work environment.. so stressful..
Pros
Zero
Cons
Long hours, no personal life, zero professionalism
Being in the marketing team of Jaro Education for quite a long now, as I look back, I have come to realise that I have grown so much professionally as well as personally. I really like working here especially for the team spirit and how everyone is so supportive of one another.
Pros
Salary is good and the incentive is also very lucrative
Cons
I wish it was just five working days
I am so glad that I decided to work here and it has been the best thing that happened in my career. I am getting the opportunity to work with very talented bunch of people who have lots of work experience across various industries. The pay scale is also decent.
Pros
Good work environment and getting to learn a lot. Work life balance is great.
Cons
I wish they shorten the office timings by one hour.
I have been working in Jaro Education from the last two years and I am very happy to be a part of such a good organisation which provide great opportunities, facilities and benefits.
Pros
Good Work environment and growth
Cons
I love working at Jaro Education. This company offers so many perks to its employees that at least as much as I know, no other company offers. The pay is good. The only thing that I think it can improve ion is creating a work-life balance
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Less work-life balance
I have been working at Jaro for a good 1.5 years and I’m a very proud employee of Jaro Education. The colleagues are a bunch of skillful and very cooperative people I’ve ever worked with. This makes the work environment very harmonious because coming to work every day doesn’t feel like such a task when you’re working at Jaro.
Pros
Good working environment, great employees
Cons
Jaro Education has some of the most cooperative set of employees working for them. I am relatively new to the firm and never once have I felt hesitant while sharing my ideas with my seniors. They are extremely welcoming and supportive.
Pros
Good timings, great work-life balance
Cons
I joined Jaro Education in 2018. My journey has been surreal, especially after the initial period of getting into the scheme of things. Growth is guaranteed if you are willing to work and enhance your capability. I’ve grown as a professional in the last two years or so. Looking forward to an extended association with Jaro Education.
Pros
Decent opportunities to grow
Cons
Network connectivity not efficient inside the premises
Nothing, no pf no salary on time. Pressure, micro management.Rude behaviour with staff. Not timing for going home. Sunday working. No Job security. Any work we have to do. No respect.
Cons
long hours, rude behaviour
I have been working at Jaro Education for almost two years and their lucrative salary is the first thing that lured me towards the job on the first place. I am with the content team and am elated to have joined here. The management is very good and the office is a package of talented and fun people.
Pros
Good management team, great growth opportunity
Cons
Poor network connectivity in office premises
Every employee of the Jaro Education is amazing. They are helpful and cooperative in every way. Jaro Education truly has a lot to offer for the growth of the company as well as the employees.
Pros
Good working environment, good salary
Cons
Working at Jaro Education has been a blessing for my career. I never thought I could do the things that I do on a daily basis now. During the initial days, the work pressure was a lot but it helped me in understanding the corporate life on a much larger platform.
Pros
Good work ethics, amazing perks, helpful employees.
Cons
I wish the in-time was a little flexible.
I have been a part of Jaro Education for 1.5 years and I have never felt such a positivity in any organisation in all my professional life. I have been in this industry for 6 years and ever since I joined Jaro Education, I have felt like I have found the most suitable company for myself.
Pros
Good company for personal and professional growth, good work-life balance and extremely cooperative management
Cons
Working at Jaro Education has been very beneficial for my career as well as my skill development. I have never seen any other organization in this industry that takes care of their employees so well. Even during lockdown, the company was extremely cooperative with their employees. Thankful to be a part of Jaro Education.
Pros
Positive working environment, timely increments, well-designed infrastructure
Cons
No cons as of yet
Coming from an organisation where there were lots of inside politics and management was unprofessional, Jaro Education was a breath of fresh air. Everyone is just concerned about their work and as long as you meet your deadlines and show productivity, no one says anything and in fact you can even take frequent breaks. HR team is really understanding.
Pros
Positive atmosphere, good management
Cons
None that I can think of right now
After having worked at Jaro Education for almost 7 months, I have learnt quite a lot mainly from my co-workers since most of them have more experience than me. I really like the company culture since it offers lots of flexibility
Pros
incentives, salary, appraisals, room for growth and learning
Cons
6 days working