Jaro Education

Jaro Education Employee Reviews

I was thoroughly impressed by the professionalism of the company and sincerity of my ex-colleagues. If I hadn’t moved to a different city I would have never thought of changing my job at Jaro Education Noida. But glad that I did.
Pros
Work life balance, company culture, incentives, policies
Cons
Location was a bit far from my place
I have been working in the marketing department of Jaro Education for 6 months now. The team members are highly skilled and competitive at work which motivates me to work harder. The management is good and well organized.
It’s only been a couple of months I’ve started working at Jaro Education as a Corporate Executive but my experience so far has been tremendous. With a sound work environment and many learning opportunities, I can’t think of any other organization to work with for my career’s kick-start.
I interned at Jaro education with the content team for 3 months right after I completed my graduation. Working there was a totally different experience firstly because I was a fresher back then and secondly because the staffs are so much fun to work with. Since I was an intern, I had my mentor and team leader, guiding me through while I do my job. The people there are extremely nice to work with and for an intern, I had the best experience so far.
Pros
1) good work environment 2) Great colleagues
Cons
Since I am fresher, I hardly used to get leaves except for weekends.
No work life balance Partial management Preference to someone who can butter the bosses No ethical environment The process is not very nicely explained Working hours are not defined Sunday's working
Please dont join this company and dont waste your time and self respect. Trust me They will treat you like slaves once they hire you after offering a good package. Pathetic job to do. They ask you to tell lie to professionals to sale their product. You need to go meetings no matter how long it is. No relaxtion even for 5 mins. Join jaro destroy your life is simple i can say.
Pros
Cons
Worst management, no respect to employees, treats like slaves, you need to lie to professionals to sell their product.
work pressure is more and good environment but no security of job no increments in position as well as in salary so do confirm before joining regarding all of above.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
No proper management
I must give it away that the company runs completely on sales numbers and is led by professionals. But I think some of the resources should also be employed on the Marketing bit of the products in order to make it a great place to work and to ease up Work Life Balance.
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
6 Days Working
I am not an official employee of Jaro Education per se, but I have taken up a lot of their freelance content creation assignments. Like any other freelancer, I was worried about payment post-delivery. Jaro Education did not delay even a single minute in paying me. They gave me good feedback too. The staff is also courteous, well-mannered and always ready to assist.
Pros
Good management
Cons
The only thing that bothered me a little was their obsession with perfection, I had to rework a lot on the contents based on their specifications.
I’m working as a sales executive at Jaro Education from last 8 months. Jaro Education is a great place to work. The working environment is quite comfortable. Colleagues and the management staff are very co-operative. I haven’t faced any problem in working here ever since I joined this institution.
Pros
Good salary package and room for growth
Cons
Not much leaves
Being associated with a reputed company like Jaro Education is a proud experience for me. The company has given me great opportunities. The management is really appreciative of good work. Starting as an intern, I am now working as a full-time content creator. All colleagues have been very kind and cooperative. My overall experience has been quite good.
Pros
Lucrative salary and comfortable working environment
Cons
Limited number of leaves
Jaro Education provides a very good salary package compared to other organizations. You get the salary on right time with all the dues. I am part of the HR department at Jaro Education from 1.5 years and the way every department works here is very nice to see. Everyone understands their responsibility and all the teams work together in all the situations. All the employees are treated similarly, there is no issue of favoritism or anything.
Pros
Opportunity is provided to freshers also which is very good in today’s shark filled market.
Cons
The incentives should be increased.
I have been working as an HR trainee at Jaro Education Mumbai from last six months. Jaro Education is a great organization to work with. There is a great room for growth working here. I really feel myself to be lucky to be associated with such a reputed name in education sector.
Pros
Good salary, comfortable work environment
Cons
No cons that I can think of
Productive & Highly Effective & Growing Workplace. Sales Executives to work for End to End Sales & Consultative Selling. Consistent Lead generation & management, meeting Clients & closing the sale for IT Online Products. Ensure customer satisfaction & resolve customer issues using proper Account Management. Analyse Sales Statistics to define sales potential & using Competitive Analysis.
Pros
Competitive Salary
Cons
Target Pressure
Jaro Education is a brand itself. More importantly, it is an organization that gives you a lot of room for growth. I feel very lucky to be associated with such a reputed organization. All my colleagues have been very kind and supportive ever since I joined the company. I am learning a lot of new things from my experienced seniors. Jaro provides excellent working conditions.
Pros
Good salary and incentives
Cons
Very less leaves allowed
Jaro Education is a pioneer in online education. I’m glad that I’m working with such a reputed organization. Jaro lives up to its reputation by providing excellent facilities not just to the student but also to the employees. The management takes care of all the employees without any bias. My experience of working with Jaro has been great so far.
Pros
Great working conditions
Cons
No flexible office timings
I am working with Jaro Education Mumbai as an accounts department member from last one year. Jaro Education is an excellent company in the online education sector to work with. The company provides all its employees a great work environment. The workplace is comfortable with adequate lighting so that the employees don’t feel stressed while working. Also, the seniors are very co-operative and are always ready to guide the juniors. There is so much to learn from such experienced people.
Pros
Awesome salary package
Cons
Very few holidays
It has been almost a year since I started working with Jaro Education. My job here is my first job ever. This company invested its trust in a fresher like me, and for this I am really very thankful to the management. The work conditions here are really good. Office environment is stress free. Salary offered to employees is also good. All in all, Jaro offers a perfect opportunity to enter the education sector to talented people.
Pros
Good management, nice salary package, stress free workplace
Cons
Short lunch break. It could have been longer.
I have been working full time with Jaro Education from more than one year. The company is really good in terms of remuneration offered. The work culture of the company is also very good. My colleagues are kind and supportive. Since Jaro Education is one of the most famous online education providers, I am proud to be associated with such a big name. Overall my experience has been quite good.
Pros
Good salary, good working environment
I joined Jaro Education about 18 months back as a part of sales and acquisition team. Jaro has been one place in my entire career so far that has given me ample scope of growth. The management has been quite supportive of me. This company is one of the best places to appreciate others and get appreciated in return, along with learning something new every day.
Pros
Excellent workplace
Cons
None encountered so far
During my tenure so far, Jaro Education has proved to be a healthy workplace with the right amount of motivation and fun. I hope it stays the same in the time to come.
Pros
Lucrative salary package, good work environment
Cons
None that I can think of
  1. Employee Reviews