Jaro Education

Jaro Education Employee Reviews

I was thoroughly impressed by the professionalism of the company and sincerity of my ex-colleagues. If I hadn’t moved to a different city I would have never thought of changing my job at Jaro Education Noida. But glad that I did.
Pros
Work life balance, company culture, incentives, policies
Cons
Location was a bit far from my place
Jaro is a good place to work at. I have been working here for almost a year and I have to say, the management, the employees and everything that this company has to offer is amazing.
Pros
Good salary, friendly working environment, a lot of scope for learning
Cons
None I can think of right now.
I have been working at Jaro for a good 1.5 years and I’m a very proud employee of Jaro Education. The colleagues are a bunch of skillful and very cooperative people I’ve ever worked with. This makes the work environment very harmonious because coming to work every day doesn’t feel like such a task when you’re working at Jaro.
Pros
Good working environment, great employees
Cons
Jaro Education has some of the most cooperative set of employees working for them. I am relatively new to the firm and never once have I felt hesitant while sharing my ideas with my seniors. They are extremely welcoming and supportive.
Pros
Good timings, great work-life balance
Cons
With so many people in the field, the company has a diversity when it comes to employees. You get to learn so much from each of them. Also, the pay is lucrative and the facilities are also very generous.
Pros
A very learning place to work at
Cons
I can’t think of any
Every employee of the Jaro Education is amazing. They are helpful and cooperative in every way. I feel like this organisation only hires the best of best and I’m glad to make the cut.
Pros
Good working environment, good salary
Cons
I joined Jaro Education in 2018. My journey has been surreal, especially after the initial period of getting into the scheme of things. Growth is guaranteed if you are willing to work and enhance your capability. I’ve grown as a professional in the last two years or so. Looking forward to an extended association with Jaro Education.
Pros
Decent opportunities to grow
Cons
Network connectivity not efficient inside the premises
I’ve been working at Jaro Education from 1 year and my experience has been amazing. I’ve made many friends and all the colleagues are very supportive. I’ve learned a lot from everyone and the experienced individuals are very helpful. It’s been a learning curve
Pros
Progressive work environment
Cons
Short breaks
Nothing, no pf no salary on time. Pressure, micro management.Rude behaviour with staff. Not timing for going home. Sunday working. No Job security. Any work we have to do. No respect.
Cons
long hours, rude behaviour
I have been a part of the Accounting section of Jaro Education from the past one year. My experience so far has been incredible. The managers are good and supportive and so are my fellow colleagues. Unlike some other organisations where favouritism is a major issue, there is no such thing over here. Moreover, you get paid the salary you deserve.
Pros
New learning opportunities every other day, supportive co-workers
Cons
Short lunch break time of 40 mins
I have been working at Jaro Education for almost two years and their lucrative salary is the first thing that lured me towards the job on the first place. I am with the content team and am elated to have joined here. The management is very good and the office is a package of talented and fun people.
Pros
Good management team, great growth opportunity
Cons
Poor network connectivity in office premises
I’ve been working at Jaro Education for a year in the sales department. I’m quite pleased with the working environment, the employees, the management, salary and the infrastructure of the company.
Pros
Good employees and brilliant working environment
Cons
Lunch breaks could be longer
Every employee of the Jaro Education is amazing. They are helpful and cooperative in every way. Jaro Education truly has a lot to offer for the growth of the company as well as the employees.
Pros
Good working environment, good salary
Cons
Employees of any work place are the back bones of that organisation. The employees of Jaro are very helpful and warm, I don’t get judged by people if I get something wrong, they are very supportive and helpful. This company has helped me improve my skills and I feel verylucky to be an employee here.
Pros
good employees, nice infrastructure and sufficient lunch hours.
Cons
None as of now
Working at Jaro Education has been a blessing for my career. I never thought I could do the things that I do on a daily basis now. During the initial days, the work pressure was a lot but it helped me in understanding the corporate life on a much larger platform.
Pros
Good work ethics, amazing perks, helpful employees.
Cons
I wish the in-time was a little flexible.
I have been a part of Jaro Education for 1.5 years and I have never felt such a positivity in any organisation in all my professional life. I have been in this industry for 6 years and ever since I joined Jaro Education, I have felt like I have found the most suitable company for myself.
Pros
Good company for personal and professional growth, good work-life balance and extremely cooperative management
Cons
Working at Jaro Education has been very beneficial for my career as well as my skill development. I have never seen any other organization in this industry that takes care of their employees so well. Even during lockdown, the company was extremely cooperative with their employees. Thankful to be a part of Jaro Education.
Pros
Positive working environment, timely increments, well-designed infrastructure
Cons
No cons as of yet
Coming from an organisation where there were lots of inside politics and management was unprofessional, Jaro Education was a breath of fresh air. Everyone is just concerned about their work and as long as you meet your deadlines and show productivity, no one says anything and in fact you can even take frequent breaks. HR team is really understanding.
Pros
Positive atmosphere, good management
Cons
None that I can think of right now
Jaro Education’s appraisal policy and incentives are known by all. They pay really well if you are able to show productivity. Not the typical 9-5 desk job where it is ‘all work and no play’.
Pros
Good salary, location is good, festival celebrations
Cons
After having worked at Jaro Education for almost 7 months, I have learnt quite a lot mainly from my co-workers since most of them have more experience than me. I really like the company culture since it offers lots of flexibility
Pros
incentives, salary, appraisals, room for growth and learning
Cons
6 days working
I understand the aspirations of any company to grow big and come up in market is essential but building your company by treating your employees as slaves will hamper your credibility.
Pros
Pays better than market
Cons
Lack of ethics
  1. Employee Reviews