Jaw Dropping marketing

Jaw Dropping marketing Employee Reviews

India29 reviews

opportunitymanagementcompanyworkingworkthinglotenvironment

Great Place to Work

I feel like I'm part of a family. My co-workers are a team and support each other everywhere. I feel like the management is really fair and there is no office politics. It's a relaxed yet fast-paced environment, and everyone works hard. I prefer working on the floor with the team as the office environment is awesome.

Pros

Cab Facility Available, Weekend Activities

Cons

Alternate Saturdays Working

Productive and Fun workplace

The environment in this company is very good. Everyone is very friendly and one gets opportunities to learn and progressive growth. Been working here for almost 7 months and journey has been very smooth.

Great place to work at with a great team

JDM is a great place to work at especially if your goal is to learn and evolve with a team. Everyone from the team leaders to your colleagues constantly pushes you to perform better and grow. What else could you possibly need from the place you work at

Pros

Great work culture, Work life balance, Versatile projects

A great company for learning and growth

I have experienced immense growth in this company within a year. The team leaders are very helpful and ready to give you opportunities to show your skills better.

Pros

outings, weekend activities, celebrations

Productive workplace

Competitive Compensation, Good Corporates principles, and opportunities for advancement. Great team of people, a ton of support and recourses wherever needed.

Pros

work culture, Supportive Management

Cons

A great place to learn and grow.

I love working here! Leaders are always ready to help you learn more. I've been working here for more than a year now, and it's been an amazing journey.

Pros

Teamwork, fun learning experience, opportunity to learn more.

Engaging Learning Experience

JDM is a perfect example of work life balance. The staff and the management is very supportive. I like the inter-departmental activities and interactions that take place. And it has helped me grow both personally and professionally.

Productive and Fun workplace.

I feel working here at JDM is fun. I get to learn new things. My fellow colleagues are also very supportive. I enjoy the fun activities on Saturday. Overall it's a nice experience.

Striving for authenticity instead of perfection

19 months in a company can either make a person or mar her. For me, so far, the journey has been filled with exhilarating experiences. Some were filled with sunshine while others clouded my determination, but the best part is that I have learned a lot of things from my superiors. Be it in terms of skills or a how to go on about a typical day at work.

Pros

work culture and Saturday activities

Nice Workplace, A great opportunity to learn

Jaw Dropping Marketing is a reputed Digital Marketing Company. Provide a great environment to employees and supportive staff. I learned a lot here. Management is very good.

Amazing work culture and management

Have been with this company for close to 3 years now. The company has amazing work culture and always provide opportunities to people to learn and grow. Regular fun activities. Lucky to be a part of this organization.

Pros

work culture, fun activities, supportive managers

Fun, Productive and Energetic!

One thing i have learned after joining this company is that it is not your typical company. The work environment is so fun and energetic, that you want to come again to work, even on Mondays. Everyone is so supportive, you get to learn new things everyday. The management is so loving, caring and concerned. Undoubtedly, it is the best place to work.

Fun Workplace

It's actually fun working here at JDM. I feel blessed to be a part of this so co-operative organization that has a blend of personalities, experiences, and backgrounds in terms of fellow employees and has a great work culture. It feels glad to work at a place that functions on the motto of work-life balance. Needless to say that till now it is a nice experience overall and I feel that the same will continue in the forthcoming years also.

Great Workplace

I joined JDM last month and there’s always something new to learn here. Great workplace to learn new skills and expand your horizons. Highly recommended and appreciated.

I learn, explore, experiment and win with this team.

Jaw Dropping Marketing Agency is a perfect workplace to learn teamwork. Management supports your ideas and provides you new directions to achieve in the long run. My personal experience is amazing and I will recommend it to all the job seekers out there.

Pros

Data Driven Agency, Versatile Top Management

Productive and not stressful

It was a great exposure to be part of this company. The management is so loving, caring and concerned. I learnt a lot of new things despite the negative energy.

Productive and fun workspace

I am thankfulto all the members of the JDM...Very much helping and fun loving environment..great management team...increment...fun loving environment..celebrations..

Pros

Exciting games and festival parties

Great experience

Great work environment, i learn a lots of things in this organisation. Management team is good and supportive, There are always ready to help and guidance.

A great platform to enhance your skills

I recently joined JDM, and till now I have learned a lot, which I can only hope for if I had not chosen this platform . Undoubtedly, it's the best place to work, grow and polish one's professional skills. Best part is, everyone is so helpful and friendly that you feel almost zero "new job nervousness".

Great place to learn

Been working here for 7 months. The best part about working here is that you get to learn a lot of things. Another thing that I really appreciate about the company is that they recognize quality work. I was recognized for my performance after just three months in the company.

Growth with fun and buckets of learning

Been working at JDM for quite some time now and it just feels like home. I love how we approach new ideas and concepts and try to learn something new everyday. The floor is quite dynamic and so the growth opportunities are endless out here. I love that we celebrate our milestones and the activities out here are very refreshing.

Pros

-Flexible leave policy, office excursions, Saturday activities

Cons

None really

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jaw Dropping marketing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Jaw Dropping marketing Reviews by Location

Learn about Jaw Dropping marketing in popular locations

• Jaw Dropping marketing
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?