Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Employee Reviews

The University is a serene and green environment with less pollution. It has an advanced instrumentation lab where most analysis can be done and results ready on time. It was a very good experience for me.
The Innovativeness to explore new technologies is great thing for its employees. Learning and development projects also adds value to the concepts taught.
It's a nice firm to study and to learn as a university! All the facilities were available to develop with in all ranges. Lucky to be a part in it! Good management to work within.
I have worked as an assistant professor, it is a great place to work. Good facilities and big campus to fit all kind of course requirements. Gained knowledge in various areas at superiors.
Pros
big organization which has all facilities
Cons
superiority
Designed and analyzed mechanical systems and mechanisms. Led project scheduling and budgeting to successfully and quickly complete engineering projects. Performed thermal, dynamic, structural engineering analysis
I have gained a lot of knowledge in this place. Very good place to start a career. Supportive management and you will feel like home working there. ...
It was really cool to be in having here my education and also some training programs and sports. Good education, Good friends, Good life and Good Environment
Good experience studying here. Learned many things. Good professors. Design AutoCAD, CATIA. Mechanical engineering, performed design, structural analysis.
Amazing multicultural environment, diverse brains, young and competitive environment. Certain departments are slow and old but overall a great place to begin your career.
As this is the first place where I joined as an employee. I have learned many things here. My superiors and colleagues are very supportive. Friendly environment.
JNU has very cordial environment. It is very safe for female worker. It has a great research environment with lot of world renowed scientist working there.
good communication between faculty and students. management reaction is fast to problems. cultural programs and fests frequently. college environment is friendly,
Pros
salary hike according performance
Cons
too work
I have learnt many things working there. It was good experience. the people i worked with were friendly and competitive encouraged me to work more. the hardest part of job was the deadlines.
Pros
paid vacation, lunch time
Cons
late work
I used to work as a laboratory assistant under the professor who used to teach Java. My job was to assist the professor in configuring and maintaining computer networks and peripherals and to be available to students, faculty and staff who required technical assistance.
Benefits are not good. Hours are decent. Lots of work but fewer staff on hand makes things more difficult. Not worth the pay. Would only recommend if an entry level position just to gain experience.
Pros
Decent hours
Cons
Too much work
I was the most active team member in the team where my crucial task was to get best artifacts after every sprint and deliverable on time and also by leading team.
Good place to work Learned a lot from starting Well management is good Workplace Culture is Good No Hardest part of job First day at Job is enjoyable
Pros
Lunches
Cons
Hours
Completed research under very friendly supervisor. Conducted research on solar photovoltaic systems and its maximum power point tracking under partial shading conditions.
I did Master's in HR & Finance. Did a Finance project with the help of my HOD- Head of the Department. Gone through business models and techniques from a group of Professors.
Pros
Good college to study
Cons
So far from my house
I was an undergrad at Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University for 4 years. I was offered a student assistant position by one of the HOD's. I enjoyed assisting him.
Really, a fun place to work at, with a stress free environment. Free lunch, snacks and drinks. Pay check right on time, they've never missed even one.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Only one 5mins break