Jet Airways

Jet Airways Employee Reviews

India680 reviews

jetjetairwaysairlineflightaviationpassengerticketindia

good company for freasher

Love the people and culture here. Co-workers are friendly, and care about work-life balance and everyone's opinions. Good learning curve Great team to work with jet airways

Most of the people are good to work with.Some flexibility with scheduling work shifts. Pay is ok for the work that is required. It's a job where some people stay and some go.

Jet Airways insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness

Productive and recognition for your work

No partiality do your work correctly and climb your stairs as simple as that,no work pressure if u are correct and job oriented especially punctual and guest friendly

Great Work culture

1.One of the best trained crew among the top airlines in world.2.Great work life balance and amazing culture.3. The SOP are maintained to core.4. Almost all staffs work for the Brand first then for self.

Pros

Company treats staffs as a great asset

Cons

Old management was a closed books

It was a very healthy and friendly atmosphere at my workplace. I enjoyed a lot to work in such environment.

Overall experience with Jet Airways was fabulous. All people in the office from Senior Management to staff level were all co-operative and supportive.I feel blessed working with such a focus, dedicated, joyful and careing staff.Thanks.

Memorable working experience

Had a good time working with Jet Airways. Though work load used to be stressful at times, the team members were supportive and fun to work with. Perks and benefits were best in the industry.

Good

Jet as a good company, I did job 10years, jet Airways has given good experience, cabin appearance ( as a contract ) ,we will miss you so much ,beacuase we will get nice salary.

Pros

Buses, good facilities

Cons

10 hours

Its one of the finest place i have ever worked with

It was my first company in the field of aviation but trust me the management was so good . As we all know in every organisation there are some people who will give you hard times , hence yes here also i faced some issues in starting but afterwards i was so happy and the collegues was excellent they are very helpfull and very cooperative . I love the company and my collegues , i miss jet airways its feel like its my family

Pros

Perfect collegues Excellent workplace Co-operative management Great salary Great expereince

Cons

Rotational shift Busy schedule Customer facing

Trend setters. Fun place to work.

Once you get into the groove, aviation is the best place to work and in Aviation, I feel Jet Airways was the best place to work among Indian Carriers. They did push internal promotions and cared for the staff.

Pros

Free tickets 😊

Cons

Odd working hours and Extended working hours

Productive and Amazing

The place was full of energy due to the attitude of the people working. Always wanted to do more and never expected big benefits. You could work 24 hours and yet enjoy working. It was an amazing place to work.

It's a good company to be associated with.

If you have the qualifications you are paid for and well. Perks are free tickets, complimentary tickets medical reimbursement, overtime, conveyance reimbursement etc

Example: great team support and carrier growth.

My work experience in Jet Airways (p) ltd wonderful and amazing.i worked more then 12 yers in various departments in the company.l learned a lot of things that have been helpful as my carreer growth eg time management,way of professionally taking ,handles of coustomer etc.Manage your own work as much as making the right decision.listen and understand.resist the bulshit.

Pros

Example:Free traveling tickets for staff with family.

Cons

Struggle for leave senction

Jet Airways, A dream company to work in if you have the flair for service and if aviation is your life

Jet Airways was my second employer. Though I was employed in the aviation industry before Jet gave me my first big break into choosing my career path. The Joy of flying hopefully shall return to the skies again.

Good but cannot be totally dependent on flying job

Still waiting for three months salary and gratuity... Flying experience is not counted in any other job so it becomes difficult after certain age to join anywhere else. Otherwise life was good during flying coz of the salary used to get.

Pros

On duty all meals were provided

Cons

Long hours depends on duty time and Flight time, many other conditions

Workplace was Quite Energetic

I worked in Jet Airways with full energy and explored in Air Cargo in Kolkat Airport for more than 12 years.It was quite a learning process everyday with support from colleague .I had come across lot of hurdles in day to day operations and tried to overcome and it helped me in growing...

competitive but biased work environment

being a premiere airline they had a very good sustainable life until the management started getting out of hands and the ego of senior staff messed with the honest work culture!hence the downfall. they had sacked staff without notice in 2004 and the same conditions persisted when drastic fall came upon in april 2017

Best place to learn

Excellent work scope.But appreciation from middle management was poor.Correction was required in handling required manpower,absent of examples from other airlines.

Pros

Appreciation

Cons

Short of manpower

It was a completely different experience but it had it's own challenges also.

It was not bad. The management was good but the flight operations department was not well organized with their work. So the crew has to face a lot of problems because of changes in roster ever week.

You will learn many things and you will come to know what is called success.

Hard work, team work, time limit you will come to know in your life. once you start working you will definitely enjoy your work and you will help your colleague.

Pros

Open the wings you will fly high.

Cons

Never says NO to any guest.

The instructors were highly skilled, dedicated towards their work.

I had an amazing training and flying experience with the airline, indeed India's most preferred airline. Salary was always delivered on time, insurance coverage for family medicines(conditions apply),flying allowances, 5 star hotels, standard transportation facilities and lots more.

Workplace is good and friendly nature

Very with time fluctuations. And very good in timing. With good couligues and all are helping nature. Facility vise very good. The boss are also very innovative and good to all

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jet Airways. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jet Airways with

• Jet Airways
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?