Jet Airways

Jet Airways

Jet Airways Employee Review

Fun work place

Jet Airways was my as a familyI love jet Airways India as working in it was good experience with jet as every day new people new things new questions

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

8 hrs

Same role

A Good training Center for Airline Professionals

Whatever I am now in is only because of my valuable experience which I gained from my current and previous Organisations. I have learned all the basic techniques which a Service professional should use at the crucial time. I have gained a fair knowledge of the basic Check-in system,Tracing of baggage with the help of World Tracer Software, Reservations and Ticketing,Security functions which an Airline Ground staff is suppose to perform at an Airport. Jet Airways started its first operation in the year of 1993 and it is still the number one preferred premiere Airline in the Indian Aviation, credit for this achievement goes to the management.The management always keen about the employees. In an Airline every individual is working with a single motive that is OTP(On Time Performance).When an aircraft is on ground everybody will be keen about sending flight on time which is possible only through team work,so we used to keep a healthy relationship. The hardest part of the job can be termed as making the Disruptive Guest to pay for the Excess baggage,Denying a Guest for a particular flight who must be having a confirm ticket,flight cancellations at the last minute. The most enjoyable part is everybody get acknowledged for their hard work.
Same role

Stressful but funfilled work place

A typical day is so busy. During flight times things are so serious, everyone so conscious about their task. If the flight took off with no problems then all is fun if not there was a lot to learn and correct. My co workers were good friends who were fun to work with. management was good, they paid me well and offered a secured job and gave a lot of opportunity to learn. I was given lot of opportunity to groom myself intellectually and personally.
Same location

Best place to learn

Excellent work scope.But appreciation from middle management was poor.Correction was required in handling required manpower,absent of examples from other airlines.

Pros

Appreciation

Cons

Short of manpower

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jet Airways. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jet Airways with