Jet Airways

Jet Airways

Jet Airways Employee Review

Good company

Best company which gave job to all aviation passionate people. Good trained seniors and staffs. We had more benifits from our company. We had good training centers and instructurs.

Same role

Amazing experience working with Jet Airways

Jet airways is no more and it's sad about it. I learnt many things working with Jet Airways. My team members and all my colleagues were very supportive.
Same role

Good experience in jetairways

Jet airways one of the leading airline security department in india . Company was helding top most international airlines security like Lufthansa. Qatar airways. Etihad airlines top most all airline. Staff are well trained and qualified. all security staff are qualified their AVSEC Programs .
Same location

competitive but biased work environment

being a premiere airline they had a very good sustainable life until the management started getting out of hands and the ego of senior staff messed with the honest work culture!hence the downfall. they had sacked staff without notice in 2004 and the same conditions persisted when drastic fall came upon in april 2017

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jet Airways. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jet Airways with