Jet Airways

Jet Airways

Jet Airways Employee Review

good Standard and good Reputation

jet airways having very good Standard in aviation industry. 2nd largest airline in India and it operates over 300 flights daily to 68 destinations worldwide. Providing good training to staffs

Pros

free travel provided for staffs

Cons

Less salary comparing other airline in industry

Same role

Amazing experience working with Jet Airways

Jet airways is no more and it's sad about it. I learnt many things working with Jet Airways. My team members and all my colleagues were very supportive.
Same role

Good experience in jetairways

Jet airways one of the leading airline security department in india . Company was helding top most international airlines security like Lufthansa. Qatar airways. Etihad airlines top most all airline. Staff are well trained and qualified. all security staff are qualified their AVSEC Programs .
Same roleSame location

Jet airways is the best Airways

I am privileged and honored to be part of JET AIRWAYS family its been pleasure working with them , its been fun and enjoyable ride so far with this company and i learned a lot about job culture ,man management , productivity , utilization of minimum resources to fullest . My relationship with co workers is been so good and we have been working as a family . My hardest part of job is shift timing which have some abnormal timings according to flights we have to come for an job and the happiest part of my job is job satisfaction in which company takes care of staffs and having a good working environment.

Pros

Provides all necessary accessorizes

Cons

shift timings

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jet Airways. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jet Airways with