Jet Airways

Jet Airways

Jet Airways Employee Review

I am a screener Qualifed Staff . I am compited AVSEC(Aviation Security Cousrse). Then i am complited the guest first training also. I am worked in a good atmosphere. I am a possitive thinger and also I am taking all the Negative and possitive asspects in a good manner. I am a good leaner .

Same role

Amazing experience working with Jet Airways

Jet airways is no more and it's sad about it. I learnt many things working with Jet Airways. My team members and all my colleagues were very supportive.
Same roleSame location

Good experience in jetairways

Jet airways one of the leading airline security department in india . Company was helding top most international airlines security like Lufthansa. Qatar airways. Etihad airlines top most all airline. Staff are well trained and qualified. all security staff are qualified their AVSEC Programs .
Same location

Productive and comfortable

For a freasher jet airways is always a top notch company whivh gives us a very good platform for our professional career.we will be getting various training which allows ourself to perform various roles.

Cons

Various shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jet Airways. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jet Airways with

• Jet Airways
  • I have a good worksapce at Calicut Internatioanl Airport. I am worked as shift time . I can work at any shift.