Jet Airways

Jet Airways

Jet Airways Employee Review

It was great opportunity for me to work in jet airways.Company gave me lot of confident which change my entire life to face the challenges.It was really joy to work and also it enhance my skill at different level.

Pros

Good management

Cons

Flexible time

Same roleSame location

Customer service s2

I loved working with Jet, training provided by jet was excellent.also worked with different departments, learnt working quick and handling passengers query
Same role

One of Best Airline in the World

Over all it was a good experience to work for Jetairways. Got to learn many things which helped me grow and made me more confident. After giving so many years to a company at the end we feel cheated by the company.
Same location

Best place to learn

Excellent work scope.But appreciation from middle management was poor.Correction was required in handling required manpower,absent of examples from other airlines.

Pros

Appreciation

Cons

Short of manpower

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jet Airways. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jet Airways with

• Jet Airways
  • It was really joy to see with jet airways .It always thought me to be confident always and to lead from front.it also made tough