Jet Airways

Jet Airways

Jet Airways Employee Review

One of Best Airline in the World

Over all it was a good experience to work for Jetairways. Got to learn many things which helped me grow and made me more confident. After giving so many years to a company at the end we feel cheated by the company.

Same role

It was really joy to see with jet airways .It always thought me to be confident always and to lead from front.it also made tough

It was great opportunity for me to work in jet airways.Company gave me lot of confident which change my entire life to face the challenges.It was really joy to work and also it enhance my skill at different level.

Pros

Good management

Cons

Flexible time
Same role

Customer service s2

I loved working with Jet, training provided by jet was excellent.also worked with different departments, learnt working quick and handling passengers query
Same location

competitive but biased work environment

being a premiere airline they had a very good sustainable life until the management started getting out of hands and the ego of senior staff messed with the honest work culture!hence the downfall. they had sacked staff without notice in 2004 and the same conditions persisted when drastic fall came upon in april 2017

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jet Airways. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jet Airways with