Jet Airways

Jet Airways

Jet Airways Employee Review

security assistant

Strict adherence to Jet airways Security Guidelines and Supervision/ performing of all the stipulated duties of Airline security as per the Bureau of Civil Aviation Security, India, such as: • X Ray Screening of Registered Baggage’s • Thorough checking & Escorting of Baggage and Cargo • Security of aircraft and access control to aircraft. • Anti-Sabotage Checks and Surveillance • Check-In-Counter Supervision & Guest Facilitation • Secondary Ladder Point Checks • Aircraft Security Functions for Arrival/ Departure/ Transits Aircraft • Security of Cargo, Mail, Courier, Company Stores, Human Remains & Unaccompanied Baggage • Passenger baggage Reconciliation & Identification • Document checks for International Flights

Same role

Amazing experience working with Jet Airways

Jet airways is no more and it's sad about it. I learnt many things working with Jet Airways. My team members and all my colleagues were very supportive.
Same role

Good experience in jetairways

Jet airways one of the leading airline security department in india . Company was helding top most international airlines security like Lufthansa. Qatar airways. Etihad airlines top most all airline. Staff are well trained and qualified. all security staff are qualified their AVSEC Programs .
Same location

Fun place to work because you are flying everyday

It being an airline the job was super fun and full of excitement. You work with different people everyday and you travel to new destinations. I enjoyed my work life with jet airways.

Pros

Heavy salary package.

Cons

Too much flying, especially during odd hours health suffers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jet Airways. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jet Airways with