Jet Airways

Jet Airways Employee Reviews

Good but cannot be totally dependent on flying job

Still waiting for three months salary and gratuity... Flying experience is not counted in any other job so it becomes difficult after certain age to join anywhere else. Otherwise life was good during flying coz of the salary used to get.

Pros

On duty all meals were provided

Cons

Long hours depends on duty time and Flight time, many other conditions

Workplace was Quite Energetic

I worked in Jet Airways with full energy and explored in Air Cargo in Kolkat Airport for more than 12 years.It was quite a learning process everyday with support from colleague .I had come across lot of hurdles in day to day operations and tried to overcome and it helped me in growing...

competitive but biased work environment

being a premiere airline they had a very good sustainable life until the management started getting out of hands and the ego of senior staff messed with the honest work culture!hence the downfall. they had sacked staff without notice in 2004 and the same conditions persisted when drastic fall came upon in april 2017

Best place to learn

Excellent work scope.But appreciation from middle management was poor.Correction was required in handling required manpower,absent of examples from other airlines.

Pros

Appreciation

Cons

Short of manpower

It was a completely different experience but it had it's own challenges also.

It was not bad. The management was good but the flight operations department was not well organized with their work. So the crew has to face a lot of problems because of changes in roster ever week.

You will learn many things and you will come to know what is called success.

Hard work, team work, time limit you will come to know in your life. once you start working you will definitely enjoy your work and you will help your colleague.

Pros

Open the wings you will fly high.

Cons

Never says NO to any guest.

Great working atmosphere

Team work, management was good, it was good place to learn new things every day. This has help me alot in terms of patience, knowledge, hard work, Team work

The instructors were highly skilled, dedicated towards their work.

I had an amazing training and flying experience with the airline, indeed India's most preferred airline. Salary was always delivered on time, insurance coverage for family medicines(conditions apply),flying allowances, 5 star hotels, standard transportation facilities and lots more.

Workplace is good and friendly nature

Very with time fluctuations. And very good in timing. With good couligues and all are helping nature. Facility vise very good. The boss are also very innovative and good to all

It was really joy to see with jet airways .It always thought me to be confident always and to lead from front.it also made tough

It was great opportunity for me to work in jet airways.Company gave me lot of confident which change my entire life to face the challenges.It was really joy to work and also it enhance my skill at different level.

Pros

Good management

Cons

Flexible time

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jet Airways?

Fun place to work because you are flying everyday

It being an airline the job was super fun and full of excitement. You work with different people everyday and you travel to new destinations. I enjoyed my work life with jet airways.

Pros

Heavy salary package.

Cons

Too much flying, especially during odd hours health suffers.

Fast Paced Environment

Young and ready to see the world by having a jet setting Life! Being a Cabin crew there is an age limit.. so do ensure you have a back up plan. Shouldn't be frightened of Heights 😃!

Fun work place

Jet Airways was my as a familyI love jet Airways India as working in it was good experience with jet as every day new people new things new questions

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

8 hrs

Learnt a lot and it helped me in my future endeavours

As it was my first job in avaition I was never left alone and was given complete guidance and help required to achieve my goals . Over all was a great working experience with JetAirways. Praying for it to rise back and fly

Pros

Staff tickets. Bonus, staff loans

Cons

Long shift hours

There is lots of things to learn and vital environment.

I am working for 3I Infotech which is our company vendor company of IBM and IBM take full IT-INFRA GOVERNMENT and managed all IT services which is required for JET AIRWAYS lots of thing which I learn from JET AIRWAYS.

Pros

Lots of help with clients.

Cons

Traveling to side location is crucial.

ping pong table

nice to workgreat experienceenjoyablecompetitivesynergygood work culturesupportive colleguestress sometimes good facilitieshealth insurancefood

Productive learning experience,fun place to work , job satisfaction

Jet airways is indeed the best company to work with superb management, coworkers, work ethics, work environment. Jet has helped me shape my life everyday is a learning experience, would highly recommend to work with them

Pros

Travel the world

Cons

Long hours minimum rest

Productive and high growth in our career

-We work in all shifts - Multi tasker at its best we become -Best work culture -Best supportive managers and coordinators -Enjoyed best working days in jet airways

Pros

Free health insurance and medical claim

Cons

Long hours if flights are delayed

cabin crew

• Training newer staff and assuring they are on point when it comes to company procedures. • Demonstrating safety procedures, going over evacuation plans in case of emergency. • Working with a multicultural team. • A good team leader.

A real work place we learn so many things for our future

The typical colloabrative work culture with various other departments earns a perfect mileage to become an Industry oriented professional . Management is always with the employee.

Pros

Staff get together

Cons

Extended office hours

The Best Airline

The Best Airline to work with . It was classy for cabin crew and guests too. Pampered their guests with onboard service, Jet Privilege membership cards, special events organised for Platinum guests.

Pros

Free tickets

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jet Airways. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jet Airways with