Jet Airways

Jet Airways Employee Reviews

Hard work, team work, time limit you will come to know in your life. once you start working you will definitely enjoy your work and you will help your colleague.
Pros
Open the wings you will fly high.
Cons
Never says NO to any guest.
I had an amazing training and flying experience with the airline, indeed India's most preferred airline. Salary was always delivered on time, insurance coverage for family medicines(conditions apply),flying allowances, 5 star hotels, standard transportation facilities and lots more.
Very with time fluctuations. And very good in timing. With good couligues and all are helping nature. Facility vise very good. The boss are also very innovative and good to all
It was great opportunity for me to work in jet airways.Company gave me lot of confident which change my entire life to face the challenges.It was really joy to work and also it enhance my skill at different level.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Flexible time
It being an airline the job was super fun and full of excitement. You work with different people everyday and you travel to new destinations. I enjoyed my work life with jet airways.
Pros
Heavy salary package.
Cons
Too much flying, especially during odd hours health suffers.
Young and ready to see the world by having a jet setting Life! Being a Cabin crew there is an age limit.. so do ensure you have a back up plan. Shouldn't be frightened of Heights 😃!
Jet Airways was my as a familyI love jet Airways India as working in it was good experience with jet as every day new people new things new questions
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
8 hrs
As it was my first job in avaition I was never left alone and was given complete guidance and help required to achieve my goals . Over all was a great working experience with JetAirways. Praying for it to rise back and fly
Pros
Staff tickets. Bonus, staff loans
Cons
Long shift hours
I am working for 3I Infotech which is our company vendor company of IBM and IBM take full IT-INFRA GOVERNMENT and managed all IT services which is required for JET AIRWAYS lots of thing which I learn from JET AIRWAYS.
Pros
Lots of help with clients.
Cons
Traveling to side location is crucial.
nice to workgreat experienceenjoyablecompetitivesynergygood work culturesupportive colleguestress sometimes good facilitieshealth insurancefood
Jet airways is indeed the best company to work with superb management, coworkers, work ethics, work environment. Jet has helped me shape my life everyday is a learning experience, would highly recommend to work with them
Pros
Travel the world
Cons
Long hours minimum rest
-We work in all shifts - Multi tasker at its best we become -Best work culture -Best supportive managers and coordinators -Enjoyed best working days in jet airways
Pros
Free health insurance and medical claim
Cons
Long hours if flights are delayed
• Training newer staff and assuring they are on point when it comes to company procedures. • Demonstrating safety procedures, going over evacuation plans in case of emergency. • Working with a multicultural team. • A good team leader.
The typical colloabrative work culture with various other departments earns a perfect mileage to become an Industry oriented professional . Management is always with the employee.
Pros
Staff get together
Cons
Extended office hours
The Best Airline to work with . It was classy for cabin crew and guests too. Pampered their guests with onboard service, Jet Privilege membership cards, special events organised for Platinum guests.
Pros
Free tickets
Cons
Productive & Fun Work Place Work Culture is good. Salary and perks are good, employee care is most important at Jet Airways. Employees are satisfied with their Superiors and Bosses. Equal importance is given to all Staff members.
Pros
Free Tickets
Cons
Long Hours
GoodSatisfiedSkilled trainingTechnical exposureGood team leaderTraining exposureQuality standard very highWork culture too high standardGood supporting
Not applicable as company is no longer in business, however when it was functional, the work environment was good however physical stress was alot due to air pressure.
One of the best company to work for, well cultured and professional people provide growth opportunities and management skills. Company provides world class training to employee and make them future ready.
As a cabin supervisor, I would lead a team of 13 crew . It was a learning experience to mentor, guide and train them on board . It also made me professionally strong and helped me to grow as a person.
Pros
I was able to handle difficult situations in a different way each time .
Cons
I was not able to get offs on public holidays most of the time .
Jet airways is no more and it's sad about it. I learnt many things working with Jet Airways. My team members and all my colleagues were very supportive.
  1. Employee Reviews