Jet Airways

Jet Airways Employee Reviews in Aurangabad, Maharashtra

Loved JetAirways work with warm nd proffesionalism

Jet Airways was the greatest international airline of India. We used to work for 8 hrs in a day .. Jet Airways tought me a lot such as warm service to customers... Manners while talking with guest... Professionalism in a work... And also developed my personality.... Jet Airways Management were good.. We used to earn more incentive .. Hardest part of job that is flight had been delayed nd guest shouting on staff... That is very difficult to handle that situation with customers.😂 Most enjoyable part of job was meeting the several countries people from which we learn new ideas... Nd had also funny experiences... Got appreciation from Guest for warm service. That's all My Jet Airways❤

Pros

Sta

Fun workplace

1.I think that jet airways company is good. 2.This company gives lots of benefits to the employee. 3.The most enjoyable part of the job that is serving food or meal to the passengers.

Fun Workeplace

Taking care of safety and service of the guest Provide them assistance in all phases of flight Serving the guest on board Assist them in any medical situations

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jet Airways?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jet Airways. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jet Airways with