Jet Airways

Jet Airways Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Young and ready to see the world by having a jet setting Life! Being a Cabin crew there is an age limit.. so do ensure you have a back up plan. Shouldn't be frightened of Heights 😃!
Initially it was ok.... Later due to economic slow down & crud oil price, over all yield is gone down. Competition with other low frill airlines & higher rent caused to close down.
Great place to work for, unfortunately this company no longer exists as it is shut down due to bankruptcy. It used to be the best airline in India & today it doesn't fly.
Jet Airways was very nice company in aviation field. The management n HOD of cafgo dept was very supportive n guidance. Freeness for solving any complaint from related govt agencies without breaking rules. Maintaining always Company brand name in customer care, infront of govt agencies. 24/7 readiness service for ligistic n our tradepartners Who was engaged in supply chain and e commerce. Well training by co time to time and always supported by local n management in service. Vert strict in following govt agencies rules n regulations of aviation field.
Jet airways helped me in improving the quality life and stressful place helps you to improve in any situation, Challenging place for fresher and helpful to improve soon
Its a nice journey with jet in 12 years, where i have learnt the definition of hospitality and customer service. Jet Airways is the only Indian Premiere Airlines who had given a premiere and true service .
airline operations sabre and sita guest relations VIP handling check-in counters boarding gates arrivals ramp general declarations reservations ticketing
Pros
free lunches
Cons
8hrs
Jetairways will help each staff to get proper experiance in all types of works and handling customers and many situations. It was very good experience
Best place to work when it come to airline industry Challenging atmosphere, always on the toe with a goal to achieve , no room for error , responsible and accountable for the jobs allocated, sense of time
Pros
Free tickets
Cons
Very very slow growth
Gives you lot of experience in travelling and customer service handling. Meeting new people handling various different situation in day to day work. Decision making skills development working under pressure bringing the best out of you.
Pros
You can see many places meet different people
Cons
Just too many exams every year you will license exam to clear
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jet Airways?
Okay place to work. Staff gets unlimited flight tickets 100% fare free just the taxes to be paid. Insurance cover and pick-up, drop facility is available. Shifts are really hectic and stressful.
Pros
Staff tickets
Cons
No sick leaves and no fix time to leave work
Need to work as per company needs. Can be a typical work place. Timing can be difficult at times and busy. transfers are possible and need to be flexible.
Good company to work with which gives a good customer satisfaction. Takes care of the employees and gives employee satisfaction as well. Better place to gain work knowledge.
flight handling team work airport operations trainings good work life balance good company good management overall good management good locations best people
Flying with jet airways as cabin crew was really fun had to work hard to achieve this position but the management people don't understand employees prblms
Aviation has been my first love and I mainly got groomed to become a good professional in this industry. I owe a lot to this industry for teaching me skills on communication, presentability, people-management etc.
Meeting and welcoming new people from different part of the world. Also, learnt to work under pressure in administration, including making reports on daily basis. It was great experience working with different ethnicities people. The hardest part of the job was whenever flight was delayed it was difficult to calm down passengers. The most of enjoyable part of the job was company benefits which include free tickets for myself and family.
Pros
free tickets
Cons
no cons
Its good feild of working in airways.. The way of communicating with the passengers with a pretty smile which attracts the passengers its fullfilled with great care..
Pros
Free lunch, lodging, pickup and drop facilities
Cons
I prefer for security related jobs in Air lines. Because I am currently working with this environment. I strongly think indeed can provide me with a valid opportunity to my career
Good working environment with best co workers and upto date traings .cab facilities are available and best guidance from managers and all around good
I seek a challenging role in a dynamic environment where skills and experience in Aviation could be optimized in a wider forum. I recognize the importance of solid expertise in aviation Field service and especially the utilization and enhancing better services and opportunity. * More interactive job environment. * More Training * Good Co-workers