Jet Airways

Jet Airways Employee Reviews in Delhi, Delhi

One of the best company to work for, well cultured and professional people provide growth opportunities and management skills. Company provides world class training to employee and make them future ready.
It was a life time wonderful journey. Learning and experiencing a lot. Very strong training team and schedule for all staff. Safety of passengers and aircraft along with staff is first priority for managers and senior management
Pros
Very professional
Cons
To handle both irate and good customers without losing your temper and patience. Always have smile in your face whatever the situation is. Handling guest who are travelling in business class and who r elite members of the airline.
It was a good company & I had joined the company for Kolkata base but unfortunately with cash crisis & less flight I was askey to move to Guwahati & after working for 4 months I was asked to move to Delhi but unfortunately the company declined
Company shut down because of poor management. Bad work culture, one way communication. Management dont listen to there employees. No respect to employees from company.
Best company in the world Make me confident and smart person Easy for me to handle different person Customer relations Customer service and handling Good communication skills Good manager
I spent over 20 years at Jet, until recently when it closed down. I performed a variety of roles and was rewarded through my career. It was an ideal work place for a woman and did India proud.
It was good company to work with. We had learnt so much. It was one of the best airline in India. It was guest oriented company. Who take care of the guest.
Jet Airways was an amazing place to work at. A fair and equal opportunity workplace, there was no discrimination based on religion/ gender or caste. It was a learning field where training was given utmost importance, before any staff had to face customers. The customers needs always came first. The company unfortunately went downhill after 25 years of glorious existence and eventually shutdown. However Jet Airways will always remain the benchmark of superior customer service.
The most enjoyable part of the job is teamwork i love to do teamwork because there is no confusion or work burden on employees Apart from them. My seniors like station manager or duty manager are so good person and in future i want to work with them
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jet Airways?
worked at National Aviation Services full-time for less than a year Pros recommended for entry levels accepts no airline experience Cons management inexperience in handling flights HR does not care about staffs need to report to duty manager to get sick leave even if your dead sick.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Doesn't care about staff
Only problem was poor management.nice atmosphere.everything was taken care of. Loved working with jet airways.i wish it could survive but with new and knowledgeable management.
Pros
Everything was taken care of.
Cons
Odd hours of work shift.
Healthy atmosphere, 24/7 availability of resources, benefits, adjusting shifts. Highly pressured but soughted with enthusiasm and motivated. Seniors always available for our help, whomsoever it is Airport manager or General Manager. Helpful and greeting atmosphere.
Well what you can say about company which got shutdown becasue of poor Management & Planning. People are sitting home jobless without unpaid salaries. India's best full service airline crashed miserably. shocking the world & employees.
JET airways is like a dream company that anyone like to be part of it with life balance, salary increment,fun with working with it.cimpant takes care of its employees as well as free conveyance to its employees and other benefits. thanks...
Pros
Free conveyance, suitable timings.
Cons
Sometimes more works.
My review about Jet Airways given me opportunity to explore & learning many things which help me in gaining ample of work knowledge pertaining to my current profile
Cons
It was sailing smoothly till one day suddenly turbulence took over, Whose failure it was is still a question. wishing it to fly soon higher than before.
i started working with jet airways in 26th of march 2008 . training was the difficult part about this job .i started flying 22nd of may 2008 after that day every day i was learning new things different way to handling customer issues .Work culture was amazing we used to believe in team work .hardest part of my job was night reporting and going to referent time zone and manage body clock. best part about my job was new new destination to explore.
Pros
5 star accommodations
Cons
delay flights
Such a wonderful company where employee get chance to grow with performance ,well versed with training program frequently of Every dept, great support of manager , good working environment.
Jet Airways is like everything for me...as it's my first job and It made me what I am today...Best Airline to work for in india. Best salary in the industry. Very professional work environment.
Working with jet airways has always been challenging and best learning experience .The best part of this job is that everyday is not the same day, everyday is always a new day with new learning experience . It was a place where I got an opportunity to work with different age group, different nationalities,I learnt to work as a team and then to lead the team .
Pros
Free vacations