Jet Airways

Jet Airways Employee Reviews in Kolkata, West Bengal

I had an amazing training and flying experience with the airline, indeed India's most preferred airline. Salary was always delivered on time, insurance coverage for family medicines(conditions apply),flying allowances, 5 star hotels, standard transportation facilities and lots more.
Company doesn't exist now. It has been dragged into the court of law relating claim settlement.the company was the best in aviation industry but because of the chairman it couldn't sustain.
Jet Airways has provided best of trainings to its staff which has boosted their personality a lot to perform at any situation.Customer and staff friendly and given lot of other facilities like medicals and pick-up drops.
People who was there as a staff can relate that what this company gave us. How much we all have enjoyed working here. It was a dream for others to be a part of Jet Airways. It's a family.
It was very nice experience over there. Work culture was very much challenging. Excellent carrer was there. But now Company is now in NCLT. I am searching job in different field as there is no job security.
Pros
Staff welfare
Cons
Health care
Really A nice company to work.Good working atmosphere , good and profetional atitude towards work , with safty and efficiency . I am very to work with jet airways.
Good management, freedom to work. Light hearted, less work pressure , supportive team and immediate correction feedback procedure.Good environment and supportive colleagues.
There is no growth in every department for the last 10 years.Comparatively to others no salary increment.No co -operation with sub ordinates and higher management.
Pros
Can avail free staff tickets
Cons
Always work under high pressure
Good company that gives you an added exposure that leads to enhance your skills. Being a very established organisation it one tends to deal with many aspects.
I started working for jet airways at the age of 21 and 5 years later I have learnt so much. a typical day at work - car reports at my house 1 hour prior to my reporting time, once i sign in, there is a briefing in which we discuss about safety related procedures, first aid procedures, latest circulars and updates and what is our goal for the day.we then proceed to the aircraft where do our equipment check and prepare for boarding and welcoming our guests with a radiant smile. after take off we start our services and assist guests with anything they require. after the flight is completed we have a debriefing where we discuss what all we have achieved. we then sign out and proceed home. jet airways has taught me how to handle situations with calm temperament and treat our guests like our own. i have been trained on safety emergency procedures, first aid, dangerous goods handling, aviation security and guest first. co-workers are always helpful hardest part of my job is only the extremely early morning reporting. most enjoyable part of my job is meeting and greeting and interacting with new guests everyday.
Pros
pick up and drops
Cons
early morning reporting e.g timings between 0000 hrs to 0500 hrs
Jet Airways work culture is very good,also to learn new thing every thing as everytime new job is waiting. I have learnt many things from jet airways which is helped me to boldly work seriously without avoidable mistake. Management of Jet Airways is very good as they use to wright decision on wright time. Also I like to say that may co-workers also very helpful to work together to achieve the goal for team.
Need to be flexible. Many changes in management decisions .Too many changes plans. Team work is above average .
Good work culture,look after nicely by management. i find it absolutely alright
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
8 hours
Every saturday or one of the two senior remains absent of Quality department.its learned, that, i can manage extra burden of works.management is good.co-workers are heplful but sometime jealous.planning and all AMOS related jobs are very typical and sensitive.the job is enjoyable to me.
This company has taught me a lot many things.It has completely changed my life and helped me grow as a person.I am trying to move ahead only because I want a promising and secured career.The most enjoyable thing about this job is that you come across so many different kinds of people on board and working as a team.
Pros
free travelling around
Cons
incentives
my typical day in work fan loop and boroscops inspication and depcher at a night.