Jet Airways

Jet Airways Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Work-Life Balance

Best place to learn

Excellent work scope.But appreciation from middle management was poor.Correction was required in handling required manpower,absent of examples from other airlines.

Pros

Appreciation

Cons

Short of manpower

It was a completely different experience but it had it's own challenges also.

It was not bad. The management was good but the flight operations department was not well organized with their work. So the crew has to face a lot of problems because of changes in roster ever week.

You will learn many things and you will come to know what is called success.

Hard work, team work, time limit you will come to know in your life. once you start working you will definitely enjoy your work and you will help your colleague.

Pros

Open the wings you will fly high.

Cons

Never says NO to any guest.

Workplace is good and friendly nature

Very with time fluctuations. And very good in timing. With good couligues and all are helping nature. Facility vise very good. The boss are also very innovative and good to all

It was really joy to see with jet airways .It always thought me to be confident always and to lead from front.it also made tough

It was great opportunity for me to work in jet airways.Company gave me lot of confident which change my entire life to face the challenges.It was really joy to work and also it enhance my skill at different level.

Pros

Good management

Cons

Flexible time

Fun work place

Jet Airways was my as a familyI love jet Airways India as working in it was good experience with jet as every day new people new things new questions

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

8 hrs

Learnt a lot and it helped me in my future endeavours

As it was my first job in avaition I was never left alone and was given complete guidance and help required to achieve my goals . Over all was a great working experience with JetAirways. Praying for it to rise back and fly

Pros

Staff tickets. Bonus, staff loans

Cons

Long shift hours

Productive learning experience,fun place to work , job satisfaction

Jet airways is indeed the best company to work with superb management, coworkers, work ethics, work environment. Jet has helped me shape my life everyday is a learning experience, would highly recommend to work with them

Pros

Travel the world

Cons

Long hours minimum rest

Productive & Fun Work Place

Productive & Fun Work Place Work Culture is good. Salary and perks are good, employee care is most important at Jet Airways. Employees are satisfied with their Superiors and Bosses. Equal importance is given to all Staff members.

Pros

Free Tickets

Cons

Long Hours

Na

Not applicable as company is no longer in business, however when it was functional, the work environment was good however physical stress was alot due to air pressure.

It was an awesome experience for me !

As a cabin supervisor, I would lead a team of 13 crew . It was a learning experience to mentor, guide and train them on board . It also made me professionally strong and helped me to grow as a person.

Pros

I was able to handle difficult situations in a different way each time .

Cons

I was not able to get offs on public holidays most of the time .

Amazing experience working with Jet Airways

Jet airways is no more and it's sad about it. I learnt many things working with Jet Airways. My team members and all my colleagues were very supportive.

Team work & Brand Name

Working with Jet Airways is a proud moment for any employee because its brand name & service quality . It is famous in entire world. Working in Jet Airways is team work & fun, but growth is very slow. Due to unexpected operation stopped in Apr-2019, almost 20,000 employees are job less in one day. Hope, JET will fly soon with the prayers of all Jet Family member. I proudly say, I m one of member of Jet Family at any time.

Pros

Medical Facilties

Cons

No Transport

Good Place

Good staff however salaries can be higher. Staff should have a work from home option. Company culture can be better. Office transportation facility.

Challenging

A fast growing company with a lot of work related challenges, supportive senior staff and good management policies. Great work culture. Opportunities given to learn new skills, vertical as well as lateral growth.

Real life Movie in action

* Fast Paced * Quick decisions , understanding different kind of cultures & people, behavior of people . * Seniors were approachable , Management interaction was always there. * Competitive & family like work culture. * Man handled/Abused by Irate travelers * Enjoyable part of the work was "Good/Bad accept the situation " work as a team & work towards a common goal "Happy Customers/Nil Delay".

Good company

Good company to work with. No negative points towards company. It was an lifetime experience. We had much fun during working hours and during festival season because most of the time during festival we used to work

Good

It was a great experience to work with jet airways. Being an andvocate of safety and security measures related to guest , aircraft’s and all the facilities that are involved in customer service . Being a customer service expert who identifies customer needs and delivers effective solutions to problems

productive and fun workplace

productive and fun workplace learned alot froms basic to pro level management for very friendly workplace culture was friendly hardest part of job was to do the maintenance of aircraft without doing any mistake but that was the best part of my work

Fun experience

It was a fun experience, but the company shut down had effected badly to lot of people. Still waiting for our pending salaries. But flying was fun with the crew members.

Productive and keeps you always on the move

The airline is on a temporary shutdown. So even if the airline has to resume operations, it may most likely not be under the name of Jet Airways (I) Ltd.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jet Airways. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jet Airways with