Jet Airways

Jet Airways Employee Reviews in New Delhi, Delhi

To start with.. Working as a cabin crew is itself a great learning about almost everything in life. I learnt about human behaviours Learnt not to panic in difficult situations rather focus and find the solution. Learnt to be adaptable to any situation . Learnt to be ok with last minute changes we should just work through it. And finish it.
Very well designed company but management does not care about the employees. Colleagues were really good at work and work culture amongst the employees were really good.
The best a cabin crew can get from a company. Amazing work culture. Different people and a lots of ideas and new learning everyday. Thousands of miles to fly !!!
I was fortunate enough to start my career with the brand called Jet airways. it had the best staff to work with and the airline take care of its employees in every aspect and gives opportunity to excel. Best salary paying airline in indian skies.
It was an amazing experience to work with such a nice and professional company. Professionalism at its best. Best pay masters among-st the other competitors
Great work environment. Awesome colleagues . Gained lot of knowledge and experience. Daily use to attend briefing and debriefing. Seniors were very helpful .
Good company to work with presently operation is suspended due lack of funds
Pros
Good exposure to new challenges
Cons
No job security
Jet not operational now. Good place to work. At check in staff and manage accounts also. working since 2003, passenger handling at Delhi reservation counter.
The organization provided me an opportunity to become a Man from a young boy who approached without any knowledge and experience. I was provided all the required training and created a platform to grow and come up in life. The fantastic work culture and the management support I managed to achieve my goals in severe competition. I joined the organization in the capacity of Security Assistant and climbed the ladder to Station Manager (Dy,General Manager) responsible for a station with 134 flights a day which includes Narrowbody & Widebody airplane operating across the globe. I enjoyed the Public Relation interacting with Guest / Govt. Agencies / Authorities / Politicians and the list never ends. The only regrets I had with the organization was promoting people who left the organization or asked to leave the organization on integrity issue but ignoring the loyal who supported during think and thin. Finally the entire credit goes to the Chairman who had a vision of making this airline one of the 5 airlines in the world and we achieved the milestone when we won the global awards.
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil
Nice company to work with. Company has depleted to be down. Good place to learn product of air travel. Was getting better opportunities so I quit Family environment
Good Organization but facing some turbulance on account of high operational cost. Job security with medical facility, leaves as per company policy , nice management
It was very nice experience flying with Jet Airways. Before we used to report 2 hours prior to flight then pre-flight between the crew to delegate the duties amongst crew members. I was incharge in my later years of service when i learned the people’s management. I also worked in business class and aware about the services of business class. We were trained to handle emergency situations. Flight safety was the utmost part of our duties.
Pros
Free lunch, pick n drop, night halt accomodatins
Cons
Sometimes long flights
I got to travel, meet wonderful people, made good money so overall it was fun as a job. I started craving more stability schedule wise so decided to quit.
Very friendly environment and approachable management. Streamlined working conditions and using latest technologies to make it further more simpler. Good family and health benefits too.
well it was my first company to start flying with, all i got from this company is a lot of confidence, and with this experiences i got job in Qatar airways. rest were almost the same as i explained about Qatar airways.
Cons
relationship building, new customers, servicing agencies, corporate, learnt everything about airlines operations, sales, marketing, management was good, hardest part of the job was to get confirmed seats to clients on busy day-routes, enjoyable part was free airline tickets
Pros
free tickets
Cons
very demanding clients
I started my career with this organisation and I give all credit to Jet Airways for reaching the place where I am. I learnt a lot with while working with Jet Airways and it showed me my career path . From a Customer Service Agent to Senior Manager , I give all the credit to Jet Airways.
AMazing organisation to work with...A lot to learn from this as you are exposed to different departments while you render your responsibilities.......
Fun working wid jet airways and get to learn plenty of new things every day everyone gets the exposure to work in different departments and proper training is provoded,i have worked in two major metro stations New delhi and chennai both the teams were very friendly and have good team spirit i find myself one of the luckiest to work with such an well known organisation and proud to be a part of jet family..
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
It's a young organisation with lot fo people starting right after college, you get to travel the world and experience different cultures. Strongly recommend
Working at Jet airways as a cabin crew is always interesting as you travel to different places. You literally live your life out of a suitcase. Meet new people and work with new people everyday. The job helped me understand people better as I was exposed to different nationalities everyday. This made me aware of astonishing facts I was oblivious to earlier. I'd say call centres trained me to talk, advertising taught me to be creative and finally Jet airways groomed so that I could put it all on the table.
Pros
Travel benefits. Free airfare
Cons
Ever changing job culture