Jet Airways

Jet Airways Employee Reviews for Accountant

Work-Life Balance

Workplace is good and friendly nature

Very with time fluctuations. And very good in timing. With good couligues and all are helping nature. Facility vise very good. The boss are also very innovative and good to all

Satisfied work environment at Jet Airways

It was immense pleasure working at Jet Airways, I have learned a lot, got a chance to work in different areas. Work environment was Competetive, also refreshing with festival celebration.

Very good

Jet not operational now. Good place to work. At check in staff and manage accounts also. working since 2003, passenger handling at Delhi reservation counter.

Good

Nice to work here, colleagues are supportive and helpful.good work environment lots of things to learn from seniors. Nice place to build your skill and in learning point of view you will get lots of exposure.

Nice work place good working environment

I love to be work here it's my dream to work in airport job there was all knowledgeble person was work there . There's work environment also good for men and women both of us.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Lang hours

lovely place to work with

used to be tied up with work the whole day learnt a lot about new ERP systems excellent co-workers hardest part of the job is to do things which is new to you the most enjoyable part of the job is that at times when you are so engrossed in your work that u do not realise that u have been sincerely working for such long hours.......

Pros

enjoyed free lunch at times

Cons

long hrs sometimes not always

Its very productive and very fun workplace

i start my carier with this company only and i learn lots of vauable things from this company which will help me in future also

Pros

no there is no free lunches but there is a functions get held every after a gap of one to two months

Cons

no the fix time is there 9.30 to 5.30

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jet Airways. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jet Airways with