Jet Airways

Jet Airways Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Work-Life Balance

You will learn many things and you will come to know what is called success.

Hard work, team work, time limit you will come to know in your life. once you start working you will definitely enjoy your work and you will help your colleague.

Pros

Open the wings you will fly high.

Cons

Never says NO to any guest.

Good

Worked in one of the finest airline in India, unfortunately went to Bankruptcy, gained lot of experience had working with a good Team. Learnt lot of things about how to adopt yourself in every situation.

Good company

Good company to work with. No negative points towards company. It was an lifetime experience. We had much fun during working hours and during festival season because most of the time during festival we used to work

It was a great experience

By doing this job i explored myself . This job has given me confidence to share your thoughts to another. This job has given me a new identity and respect.

competitive, challenging

all over good. needs to more proactive. vigilant, smart,hard working. good work culture, understand the time value. super challenging. getting to see the aircraft from near.

It was good to share your feedback

It was fun working at airport. Many new challenges to face at any point of time. While handling pax or any issue related to bags have to solve it very fast so that i can attend other pax when the next flight arrives.

Nice work place..

It's really nice to work here. But there are few drawbacks of working in aviation.. As there is no family life.. And as there is shift pattern.. Chances of getting health issues are lot..

Productive and a Fun place to work at. sadly the company has ceased all operation.

a great place to be at. the bosses are fun, the workplace challenging. sadly we know what misfortune has befallen the organization. the staff was the real strength. the management and the founder failed the employees.

Acquired Lot Of Professional Knowledge

acquired Lot Of Professional Knowledge From Jet Airways. I am very Happy To Be Part In Jet Airways. Lucky To meet People Across The country. It Always Gives Me Good Memory

Overall worth

Learned alot new opportunity and get strength to deal any obstacles at work , help to build skill and leadership goals, challenges , new people build good relationship with different people overall the cities also world.

Good

Great work environment. Awesome colleagues . Gained lot of knowledge and experience. Daily use to attend briefing and debriefing. Seniors were very helpful .

good place

good place , support from supervisor and hr , and floor manager , supportive , good colleagues , celebrated every occassion , work with enjoyment, good experience

Good

It was a good company & I had joined the company for Kolkata base but unfortunately with cash crisis & less flight I was askey to move to Guwahati & after working for 4 months I was asked to move to Delhi but unfortunately the company declined

I'm grateful and genuinely happy that I got a opportunity to be a part of this airline.

People who was there as a staff can relate that what this company gave us. How much we all have enjoyed working here. It was a dream for others to be a part of Jet Airways. It's a family.

One of the best place worked ever

Good work culture friendly environment and one of the best place I worked ever.. senior management always help the staff to learn and explore all types of work...

It was good

The most enjoyable part of the job is teamwork i love to do teamwork because there is no confusion or work burden on employees Apart from them. My seniors like station manager or duty manager are so good person and in future i want to work with them

Challenging place for fresher and helpful to improve soon

Jet airways helped me in improving the quality life and stressful place helps you to improve in any situation, Challenging place for fresher and helpful to improve soon

A good company with many opportunities

Being a part of the Terminal team our daily work involved meeting all passengers. Greet them and help them by answering all their queries. Manage the Boarding hall during boarding of flights and the Arrival hall during the arrival of a flight. Check-in the luggage and guiding the passengers towards the boarding hall.

Healthy and progressive work environment

Good organisation. Alwys think of employees. Good environment for work. Stressfree work. Good management policies. Friendly and frankly relations with managers and coordinators. Always rewards for good works done my employees.

Pros

Free air tickets

Cons

Shift duties

Good working environment

Good working environment and very friendly employees. The management is very good and helpful. One of the best company to work with. All our managers were also very understanding.

Professional and Good learning ground

Jet Airways (I) Ltd has been a wonderful nurturing company for professionalism and a family like culture. It has challenged us and pushed us beyond our boundaries to excel in our domain. Family like culture still makes us hold on to Jet Airways close to our heart like one of our own. A great day at work will be challenging and the focus point here is how we work as a team and culminate our efforts towards one goal. Management - have always been there lending a helping hand and leading us well. There were challenges but we did not feel the pressure as I was working with one of the Best teams per say yes sending out our flights ontime co-ordinating all activities got hectic at times but never unmanageable. We always looked forward to got to work it made us feel like ' Home away from home ' Home is always where your heart is!! And Jet airways was my second home !!

Pros

always worked in a positive environment

Cons

Favouritism

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jet Airways. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jet Airways with