Jet Airways

Jet Airways Employee Reviews for Customer Service Supervisor

It was great opportunity for me to work in jet airways.Company gave me lot of confident which change my entire life to face the challenges.It was really joy to work and also it enhance my skill at different level.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Flexible time
I loved working with Jet, training provided by jet was excellent.also worked with different departments, learnt working quick and handling passengers query
Over all it was a good experience to work for Jetairways. Got to learn many things which helped me grow and made me more confident. After giving so many years to a company at the end we feel cheated by the company.
Jet airways is the best platform to work with. Very good work culture. As the goodwill of this airline their employees are also well trained and champions in customer service.
Pros
Free tickets, medical benefits
Jet airways is a private limited company and base in mumbai. Jet airways connect guest from domestic to international sector. Jet airways fly to 116 destination to world
Good company to work with which gives a good customer satisfaction. Takes care of the employees and gives employee satisfaction as well. Better place to gain work knowledge.
Only problem if at all is mandatory then erratic shift patterns are the demerits and also hospitality industry demands service at all times. Weekend off is very hard to get. Excluding all this Jet Airways is always best to work with
Pros
team outings
Cons
a typical day if work will include 03 cluster times with lots of pressure. i am working with an airline we have all our flights used to go full and we will have to monitor all the areas. my job profile includes effective resource allocation and staff duty allocations. we have very strict management policies and auditors will be around all the shifts. its a very good work place atmosphere for the people ready to take pressure and good time management skills. all the days clusters pressure will be there but handling of last minute cancellations and creeping delays will make the job more tough. we have good training sessions which will improve the job knowledge as well as the personality. it is a challenging and good platform that everyone cannot handle.
Cons
it was a great learning experience, daily a new thing and new situation we used to deal with and we solve each and every possibilities with smoothly and efficiently.
Pros
Free Energy Drinks
Cons
Long Hours
Having best of experience in Customer Service Industry.. One of the amazing airlines in world.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jet Airways?
Every day is a new day the same work will give u lot of new experiance. I am learning the art of man management which is a terrific thing which i am learning here. One can't predict what will happen if any one small mistake is happen. Its a challenging job which i really loved it. Its a place for zero error, as a Supervisor i learnt how to rectify the mistakes of my staff and overcome the situation. Situation handling is the real challenge in this job which i liked a most.Teach staff about situation handling will give job satisfaction when they overcome a difficult situation.
Pros
if you plan your work you will be the happiest worker in this place
Cons
the shift timing is the real problem
  1. Customer Service Supervisor