Jet Airways

Jet Airways Employee Reviews for Flight Attendant

It was not bad. The management was good but the flight operations department was not well organized with their work. So the crew has to face a lot of problems because of changes in roster ever week.
I had an amazing training and flying experience with the airline, indeed India's most preferred airline. Salary was always delivered on time, insurance coverage for family medicines(conditions apply),flying allowances, 5 star hotels, standard transportation facilities and lots more.
Jet airways is indeed the best company to work with superb management, coworkers, work ethics, work environment. Jet has helped me shape my life everyday is a learning experience, would highly recommend to work with them
Pros
Travel the world
Cons
Long hours minimum rest
• Training newer staff and assuring they are on point when it comes to company procedures. • Demonstrating safety procedures, going over evacuation plans in case of emergency. • Working with a multicultural team. • A good team leader.
Not applicable as company is no longer in business, however when it was functional, the work environment was good however physical stress was alot due to air pressure.
To start with.. Working as a cabin crew is itself a great learning about almost everything in life. I learnt about human behaviours Learnt not to panic in difficult situations rather focus and find the solution. Learnt to be adaptable to any situation . Learnt to be ok with last minute changes we should just work through it. And finish it.
Very well designed company but management does not care about the employees. Colleagues were really good at work and work culture amongst the employees were really good.
It was a fun experience, but the company shut down had effected badly to lot of people. Still waiting for our pending salaries. But flying was fun with the crew members.
The airline is on a temporary shutdown. So even if the airline has to resume operations, it may most likely not be under the name of Jet Airways (I) Ltd.
I started my career with JET AIRWAYS one of the premium airline of INDIA best place to work and got the opportunity to work with people from different nationality .
The work culture was great , definitely experiences the joy of flying. Complete work-life balance and also great management to handle the team in any situation
It was an amazing experience to work with such a nice and professional company. Professionalism at its best. Best pay masters among-st the other competitors
Fantastic Work Culture with very supportive Team. All Layovers and Flying with new set of team is always fun.One of the best compamy I ever got the opportunity to work with.
Pros
Free Food and Accomadation
Cons
The best company I have ever worked with. Had a wonderful experience and learn a lot. People are helpful in this company. Proud to be a part of such an organization.
Nice to work and have a great exposure. Great atmosphere to work. Great help by superior in each and every point.It was really a very good experience working with jet airways secured job . Got to learn many things. My colleagues were very helpfull.
Overall a excellent place to work,good communication among the instructors to training staff.Got to learn good things from jet airways like caring for everyone on board and personal life.
No transparency and lack of respect for employees. The management favored their own and there was little or no importance for employee well being. No wonder the company sank eventually!
Jet Airways (India) Ltd. is an Indian international airline based in Mumbai, India which, on 17 April 2019, temporarily suspended all flight operations. From the third quarter of 2010 onwards, Jet Airways was the largest commercial passenger airline in India with a passenger market share of 22.6%. With its competitors, mainly Spicejet and Indigo Airlines, lowering ticket fares in the following years, it was forced to follow suit, hurting overall performance resulting in steep financial losses. It dropped to second place behind Indigo in October 2017, with a passenger market share of 17.8%. The downward slide continued unabated and, as of July 2019, the company is undergoing insolvency proceedings under Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016.
Great place to work for, unfortunately this company no longer exists as it is shut down due to bankruptcy. It used to be the best airline in India & today it doesn't fly.
Chairman had lost control over the management. work politics made it loose honest staff. now it has been pulled down by its own blunders. otherwise it was proudly a private Premium airlines made in India.
Pros
foreign travels and good salary
Cons
dominating duty managers
I had a great experience working in a aviation sector.It really enhanced my knowledge and confidence as whole.Looking forward to experience my passion for makeup with the high interest.Thank you