Jet Airways

Jet Airways Employee Reviews for Supervisor

Work-Life Balance

The Best Airline

The Best Airline to work with . It was classy for cabin crew and guests too. Pampered their guests with onboard service, Jet Privilege membership cards, special events organised for Platinum guests.

Pros

Free tickets

Excellent

One of the best company to work for, well cultured and professional people provide growth opportunities and management skills. Company provides world class training to employee and make them future ready.

It was an awesome experience for me !

As a cabin supervisor, I would lead a team of 13 crew . It was a learning experience to mentor, guide and train them on board . It also made me professionally strong and helped me to grow as a person.

Pros

I was able to handle difficult situations in a different way each time .

Cons

I was not able to get offs on public holidays most of the time .

Best indian airline to work in . Competitive working atmosphere among the staff. Deserving hardworking staff gets their hardwork paid off.

I was fortunate enough to start my career with the brand called Jet airways. it had the best staff to work with and the airline take care of its employees in every aspect and gives opportunity to excel. Best salary paying airline in indian skies.

Could have been best but...

Company shut down because of poor management. Bad work culture, one way communication. Management dont listen to there employees. No respect to employees from company.

Great Organisation

Excellent team work. Lovely work culture. Best work environment. Great welfare of staff compare to other organisations. Benefits for travel. Always care for staff.

Cons

Company closed

Good but not good enough.

Well what you can say about company which got shutdown becasue of poor Management & Planning. People are sitting home jobless without unpaid salaries. India's best full service airline crashed miserably. shocking the world & employees.

Used to work in harsh climatic condition summer and monsoon

I used to work in shift of 2 days I.s 2 morning,2 afternoon,2 nights and 2 off Comfort and secure place at airport A very family type atmosphere enjoyed working on aircraft as well as in loading section,baggage section and tarmac

Pros

Flexible hrs at work

Cons

Work presure

amazing company to work with

i started working with jet airways in 26th of march 2008 . training was the difficult part about this job .i started flying 22nd of may 2008 after that day every day i was learning new things different way to handling customer issues .Work culture was amazing we used to believe in team work .hardest part of my job was night reporting and going to referent time zone and manage body clock. best part about my job was new new destination to explore.

Pros

5 star accommodations

Cons

delay flights

I joined as a fresher in sunlight and worked 9iyears, nice co working place. You can learn and work and implement your ideas well also. A best managem

it improves our carrier go to growth and helpful to lead life, with good company with good designation now a days indeed very popular job portal many advantages are there

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jet Airways?

Settings day to day to target among staff and encourage them to achieve the target pertaining to generate more revenue and incentives

Such a wonderful company where employee get chance to grow with performance ,well versed with training program frequently of Every dept, great support of manager , good working environment.

Nice work place for the staff I had a great experience with jet airways

I have got 7 years and 10 months of experience from her airways that means a lot to me. Working with different scenario Every time a new challenges it was while doing flight

Pros

Free pick up and drop from station

Cons

No long hours working

Work place

Very friendly environment and approachable management. Streamlined working conditions and using latest technologies to make it further more simpler. Good family and health benefits too.

productive

I have learnt a lot from my job with Jet i learened how to make elite people happy and satisfeid with your services just by talking nice and giving some attention to there loved ones

Best airline in India to work for.

I grew with the airline. Got to travel the world and got front end experience to deal with all type of customers. Very approachable management, they used to have meetings with crew every month to get feedback. Also used to have one on one sessions for corrections too.

Productive and fun workplace

I joined Jet Airways as a Flight Attendant. It was a great experience to work for India's biggest private airline. It was a bit hectic at times however it was a great experience.

Pros

Free travel

Cons

It's a great workplace. Lot of young energy around.

Working at Jet airways as a cabin crew is always interesting as you travel to different places. You literally live your life out of a suitcase. Meet new people and work with new people everyday. The job helped me understand people better as I was exposed to different nationalities everyday. This made me aware of astonishing facts I was oblivious to earlier. I'd say call centres trained me to talk, advertising taught me to be creative and finally Jet airways groomed so that I could put it all on the table.

Pros

Travel benefits. Free airfare

Cons

Ever changing job culture

Best Airline

I now want to work for better than tge BEST.. hence im looking out for something which brings out the best in me by giving me the freedom of doing things

Pros

Superb brand

Cons

Bad management

Good place to earn money

Good flights & exposure to handle all kinds of people, plus great perks and lifestyle. Management has to be quick and foolproof as its a matter of life & death.

Pros

Exposure to visit different places

Cons

No time for family

Fun and productive place and fun loving people too

It great place and job to work at. It has moulded me in the the leader i am today. I have excelled in engaging with people and can simply converse with them. Also to handle high profile guests and keep them happy too.

Stable

i love being part of JET...but i feel stagnant presently hence would like a change for personal and monetary growth. Its a very stable job with lot of benefits

Pros

medical benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jet Airways. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jet Airways with