Jet Airways

Jet Airways Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.6Job Security & Advancement

Jet Airways, A dream company to work in if you have the flair for service and if aviation is your life

Jet Airways was my second employer. Though I was employed in the aviation industry before Jet gave me my first big break into choosing my career path. The Joy of flying hopefully shall return to the skies again.

competitive but biased work environment

being a premiere airline they had a very good sustainable life until the management started getting out of hands and the ego of senior staff messed with the honest work culture!hence the downfall. they had sacked staff without notice in 2004 and the same conditions persisted when drastic fall came upon in april 2017

It was really joy to see with jet airways .It always thought me to be confident always and to lead from front.it also made tough

It was great opportunity for me to work in jet airways.Company gave me lot of confident which change my entire life to face the challenges.It was really joy to work and also it enhance my skill at different level.

Pros

Good management

Cons

Flexible time

Productive learning experience,fun place to work , job satisfaction

Jet airways is indeed the best company to work with superb management, coworkers, work ethics, work environment. Jet has helped me shape my life everyday is a learning experience, would highly recommend to work with them

Pros

Travel the world

Cons

Long hours minimum rest

A real work place we learn so many things for our future

The typical colloabrative work culture with various other departments earns a perfect mileage to become an Industry oriented professional . Management is always with the employee.

Pros

Staff get together

Cons

Extended office hours

Na

Not applicable as company is no longer in business, however when it was functional, the work environment was good however physical stress was alot due to air pressure.

Excellent

One of the best company to work for, well cultured and professional people provide growth opportunities and management skills. Company provides world class training to employee and make them future ready.

Best place to work

Proud to be a part of Jet Airways family Great place to learn lot of things, can develop good communication skills Direct guest interaction Can learn languages Canbe trained leadership principles Great customer obsession Ownership Inv

Good

Good

Worked in one of the finest airline in India, unfortunately went to Bankruptcy, gained lot of experience had working with a good Team. Learnt lot of things about how to adopt yourself in every situation.

Challenging

A fast growing company with a lot of work related challenges, supportive senior staff and good management policies. Great work culture. Opportunities given to learn new skills, vertical as well as lateral growth.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jet Airways?

Good one

One of the rarest and employee friendly management we had. It's a luck we had an opportunity to work with this company. Golden days we have to cherish now.

Good company

Good company to work with. No negative points towards company. It was an lifetime experience. We had much fun during working hours and during festival season because most of the time during festival we used to work

It was productive and fun place to work

It was my first job and I tried to excel and was given fair chance and I had grabbed the most of it .It was more of learning at early stage of career and then slowly encouraged us to excel. What ever I have learnt till date is all because of the experiences and good team members of JET.

It was a great experience

By doing this job i explored myself . This job has given me confidence to share your thoughts to another. This job has given me a new identity and respect.

One of the best Aviation Company in the world

I started my career with JET AIRWAYS one of the premium airline of INDIA best place to work and got the opportunity to work with people from different nationality .

Productive and fun to work. Very encouraging

It was great working for Jet Airways. I joined during the initial days of airline when it had just started operations few months back with four aircraft. It grew to operate 124 aircraft both domestic and international sectors. We laid the foundations for the airline to grow and also grew along with airline.

Customer service and hospitality

A great place to work. If you work well yo can go places is what i learnt at Jet airways. Got a lot of opportunities apart from flying like training and conduct interviews.

Best indian airline to work in . Competitive working atmosphere among the staff. Deserving hardworking staff gets their hardwork paid off.

I was fortunate enough to start my career with the brand called Jet airways. it had the best staff to work with and the airline take care of its employees in every aspect and gives opportunity to excel. Best salary paying airline in indian skies.

Great Place to Work

The work culture was great , definitely experiences the joy of flying. Complete work-life balance and also great management to handle the team in any situation

Excellent Organization

It was an amazing experience to work with such a nice and professional company. Professionalism at its best. Best pay masters among-st the other competitors

Good organisation

Good organisation to start career with. Career oriented training and certifications. Management and seniors are very helpful to everyone. Top number of customer service and hospitality in aviation industry.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jet Airways. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jet Airways with

• Jet Airways
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?