Jet Airways

Jet Airways Management reviews

Clear

Example: great team support and carrier growth.

My work experience in Jet Airways (p) ltd wonderful and amazing.i worked more then 12 yers in various departments in the company.l learned a lot of things that have been helpful as my carreer growth eg time management,way of professionally taking ,handles of coustomer etc.Manage your own work as much as making the right decision.listen and understand.resist the bulshit.

Pros

Example:Free traveling tickets for staff with family.

Cons

Struggle for leave senction

competitive but biased work environment

being a premiere airline they had a very good sustainable life until the management started getting out of hands and the ego of senior staff messed with the honest work culture!hence the downfall. they had sacked staff without notice in 2004 and the same conditions persisted when drastic fall came upon in april 2017

Best place to learn

Excellent work scope.But appreciation from middle management was poor.Correction was required in handling required manpower,absent of examples from other airlines.

Pros

Appreciation

Cons

Short of manpower

It was a completely different experience but it had it's own challenges also.

It was not bad. The management was good but the flight operations department was not well organized with their work. So the crew has to face a lot of problems because of changes in roster ever week.

It was really joy to see with jet airways .It always thought me to be confident always and to lead from front.it also made tough

It was great opportunity for me to work in jet airways.Company gave me lot of confident which change my entire life to face the challenges.It was really joy to work and also it enhance my skill at different level.

Pros

Good management

Cons

Flexible time

Productive learning experience,fun place to work , job satisfaction

Jet airways is indeed the best company to work with superb management, coworkers, work ethics, work environment. Jet has helped me shape my life everyday is a learning experience, would highly recommend to work with them

Pros

Travel the world

Cons

Long hours minimum rest

A real work place we learn so many things for our future

The typical colloabrative work culture with various other departments earns a perfect mileage to become an Industry oriented professional . Management is always with the employee.

Pros

Staff get together

Cons

Extended office hours

Excellent

One of the best company to work for, well cultured and professional people provide growth opportunities and management skills. Company provides world class training to employee and make them future ready.

Excellent experience.

It was a life time wonderful journey. Learning and experiencing a lot. Very strong training team and schedule for all staff. Safety of passengers and aircraft along with staff is first priority for managers and senior management

Pros

Very professional

Challenging

A fast growing company with a lot of work related challenges, supportive senior staff and good management policies. Great work culture. Opportunities given to learn new skills, vertical as well as lateral growth.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jet Airways?

Was a good company to work.

Very well designed company but management does not care about the employees. Colleagues were really good at work and work culture amongst the employees were really good.

Real life Movie in action

* Fast Paced * Quick decisions , understanding different kind of cultures & people, behavior of people . * Seniors were approachable , Management interaction was always there. * Competitive & family like work culture. * Man handled/Abused by Irate travelers * Enjoyable part of the work was "Good/Bad accept the situation " work as a team & work towards a common goal "Happy Customers/Nil Delay".

Good one

One of the rarest and employee friendly management we had. It's a luck we had an opportunity to work with this company. Golden days we have to cherish now.

productive and fun workplace

productive and fun workplace learned alot froms basic to pro level management for very friendly workplace culture was friendly hardest part of job was to do the maintenance of aircraft without doing any mistake but that was the best part of my work

Great Place to Work

The work culture was great , definitely experiences the joy of flying. Complete work-life balance and also great management to handle the team in any situation

Good organisation

Good organisation to start career with. Career oriented training and certifications. Management and seniors are very helpful to everyone. Top number of customer service and hospitality in aviation industry.

My daily routine with my team members

MONDAY, TUESDAY WEDNESDAY were the days when top travel agents would be visited along with team members to grasp the potential of push required on the subjects decided in Friday meetings. Thursday and Friday were the lean days of the week to meet small time ravel partners and push the product. Friday evening was the usual meeting day with team members and the management team to understand the shortfall and the various steps required for the next week assignment.

Stressful atmosphere with no work life balance

Stressful experience on a daily basis with no work life balance. Nepotism is rampant in jet Airways and that leads to negative energy all around. Nefarious design of the owner lead to closure of the business

Productive and a Fun place to work at. sadly the company has ceased all operation.

a great place to be at. the bosses are fun, the workplace challenging. sadly we know what misfortune has befallen the organization. the staff was the real strength. the management and the founder failed the employees.

Could have been best but...

Company shut down because of poor management. Bad work culture, one way communication. Management dont listen to there employees. No respect to employees from company.

Excellant

Very good company learned a lot of good things personal development too. Nice work culture. Nice colleagues very brilliant seniors. Throughout learning process.

Pros

Excellant work culture

Cons

Mis management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jet Airways. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jet Airways with