Jet Airways

Jet Airways Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.6Pay & Benefits

Good but cannot be totally dependent on flying job

Still waiting for three months salary and gratuity... Flying experience is not counted in any other job so it becomes difficult after certain age to join anywhere else. Otherwise life was good during flying coz of the salary used to get.

Pros

On duty all meals were provided

Cons

Long hours depends on duty time and Flight time, many other conditions

The instructors were highly skilled, dedicated towards their work.

I had an amazing training and flying experience with the airline, indeed India's most preferred airline. Salary was always delivered on time, insurance coverage for family medicines(conditions apply),flying allowances, 5 star hotels, standard transportation facilities and lots more.

Fun place to work because you are flying everyday

It being an airline the job was super fun and full of excitement. You work with different people everyday and you travel to new destinations. I enjoyed my work life with jet airways.

Pros

Heavy salary package.

Cons

Too much flying, especially during odd hours health suffers.

ping pong table

nice to workgreat experienceenjoyablecompetitivesynergygood work culturesupportive colleguestress sometimes good facilitieshealth insurancefood

Productive and high growth in our career

-We work in all shifts - Multi tasker at its best we become -Best work culture -Best supportive managers and coordinators -Enjoyed best working days in jet airways

Pros

Free health insurance and medical claim

Cons

Long hours if flights are delayed

Productive & Fun Work Place

Productive & Fun Work Place Work Culture is good. Salary and perks are good, employee care is most important at Jet Airways. Employees are satisfied with their Superiors and Bosses. Equal importance is given to all Staff members.

Pros

Free Tickets

Cons

Long Hours

Na

Not applicable as company is no longer in business, however when it was functional, the work environment was good however physical stress was alot due to air pressure.

Jet Airways is now not flying

My first job was with Jet Airways. I was willing to work with Jet Airways till my retirement but due to cash crane company stop flying on 17 April 2019 and I was without salary till I joined with Nok Airline Public Company Limited as a Chief Security Officer- India.

Good company

Good company to work with. No negative points towards company. It was an lifetime experience. We had much fun during working hours and during festival season because most of the time during festival we used to work

Best indian airline to work in . Competitive working atmosphere among the staff. Deserving hardworking staff gets their hardwork paid off.

I was fortunate enough to start my career with the brand called Jet airways. it had the best staff to work with and the airline take care of its employees in every aspect and gives opportunity to excel. Best salary paying airline in indian skies.

productive & fun place to work

Initially it was ok.... Later due to economic slow down & crud oil price, over all yield is gone down. Competition with other low frill airlines & higher rent caused to close down.

Good experience and professional skills

I love the profession of aviation and Hospitality department.jet Airways was one of the biggest and good airlines that period. So I enjoyed the work my personality developed and communication too

Pros

Free cab services .bonus in dewali

Cons

Timing is there for duty but sometimes unpredictable

Its was good to work with jet airways

Jet Airways is a very good company to work with. Always encourages freshers. Lots more on learn on aviation domain. Free flight tickets and medical insurance

Pros

Good teammates

Cons

Nothing to learn more after a point of time

Great Organisation

Excellent team work. Lovely work culture. Best work environment. Great welfare of staff compare to other organisations. Benefits for travel. Always care for staff.

Cons

Company closed

Ego brought down the Bird

Chairman had lost control over the management. work politics made it loose honest staff. now it has been pulled down by its own blunders. otherwise it was proudly a private Premium airlines made in India.

Pros

foreign travels and good salary

Cons

dominating duty managers

Enjoyed working from last 15 years

I have learned a lot working in Jet Airways. it was fun working there. Salaries were not evenly distributed between the same level staff, many times the junior staff salary was the same or little higher than the boss.

Worked as a reservation executive for about an year jobe roles were to handle celebrities miles account and book the tickets for them on miles bases..

Good company

Best company which gave job to all aviation passionate people. Good trained seniors and staffs. We had more benifits from our company. We had good training centers and instructurs.

Learn my profile

In this company I learned so many things. Good staff , manager, human resources, I enjoyed. Time to time salary, we r like family Thank u jet airways

Healthy and fun workplace

Healthy atmosphere, 24/7 availability of resources, benefits, adjusting shifts. Highly pressured but soughted with enthusiasm and motivated. Seniors always available for our help, whomsoever it is Airport manager or General Manager. Helpful and greeting atmosphere.

Social activities

We r working as family tree . Always our superior ready to help us . Always stand with us when flight cancelled & downgrade. Some time they also give opportunity if you want to go higher position than you have learnt basic steps.

Pros

Free Bus service for staff

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jet Airways. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jet Airways with