Jet Airways

Jet Airways Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.6Pay & Benefits

Example: great team support and carrier growth.

My work experience in Jet Airways (p) ltd wonderful and amazing.i worked more then 12 yers in various departments in the company.l learned a lot of things that have been helpful as my carreer growth eg time management,way of professionally taking ,handles of coustomer etc.Manage your own work as much as making the right decision.listen and understand.resist the bulshit.

Pros

Example:Free traveling tickets for staff with family.

Cons

Struggle for leave senction

Good but cannot be totally dependent on flying job

Still waiting for three months salary and gratuity... Flying experience is not counted in any other job so it becomes difficult after certain age to join anywhere else. Otherwise life was good during flying coz of the salary used to get.

Pros

On duty all meals were provided

Cons

Long hours depends on duty time and Flight time, many other conditions

It was a completely different experience but it had it's own challenges also.

It was not bad. The management was good but the flight operations department was not well organized with their work. So the crew has to face a lot of problems because of changes in roster ever week.

You will learn many things and you will come to know what is called success.

Hard work, team work, time limit you will come to know in your life. once you start working you will definitely enjoy your work and you will help your colleague.

Pros

Open the wings you will fly high.

Cons

Never says NO to any guest.

Workplace is good and friendly nature

Very with time fluctuations. And very good in timing. With good couligues and all are helping nature. Facility vise very good. The boss are also very innovative and good to all

It was really joy to see with jet airways .It always thought me to be confident always and to lead from front.it also made tough

It was great opportunity for me to work in jet airways.Company gave me lot of confident which change my entire life to face the challenges.It was really joy to work and also it enhance my skill at different level.

Pros

Good management

Cons

Flexible time

Fun place to work because you are flying everyday

It being an airline the job was super fun and full of excitement. You work with different people everyday and you travel to new destinations. I enjoyed my work life with jet airways.

Pros

Heavy salary package.

Cons

Too much flying, especially during odd hours health suffers.

Fast Paced Environment

Young and ready to see the world by having a jet setting Life! Being a Cabin crew there is an age limit.. so do ensure you have a back up plan. Shouldn't be frightened of Heights 😃!

Learnt a lot and it helped me in my future endeavours

As it was my first job in avaition I was never left alone and was given complete guidance and help required to achieve my goals . Over all was a great working experience with JetAirways. Praying for it to rise back and fly

Pros

Staff tickets. Bonus, staff loans

Cons

Long shift hours

Productive learning experience,fun place to work , job satisfaction

Jet airways is indeed the best company to work with superb management, coworkers, work ethics, work environment. Jet has helped me shape my life everyday is a learning experience, would highly recommend to work with them

Pros

Travel the world

Cons

Long hours minimum rest

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jet Airways?

Productive and high growth in our career

-We work in all shifts - Multi tasker at its best we become -Best work culture -Best supportive managers and coordinators -Enjoyed best working days in jet airways

Pros

Free health insurance and medical claim

Cons

Long hours if flights are delayed

Productive & Fun Work Place

Productive & Fun Work Place Work Culture is good. Salary and perks are good, employee care is most important at Jet Airways. Employees are satisfied with their Superiors and Bosses. Equal importance is given to all Staff members.

Pros

Free Tickets

Cons

Long Hours

Excellent

One of the best company to work for, well cultured and professional people provide growth opportunities and management skills. Company provides world class training to employee and make them future ready.

Excellent best place I have worked till now.

It was my first job the whole team plus every co workers were very co operative it was the best place I have worked till now. Its really very sad that jet airways is been disbanded but in future if it is revived some how I would like to work for them once more.

Good Place

Good staff however salaries can be higher. Staff should have a work from home option. Company culture can be better. Office transportation facility.

Amazing organisation to work with..

To start with.. Working as a cabin crew is itself a great learning about almost everything in life. I learnt about human behaviours Learnt not to panic in difficult situations rather focus and find the solution. Learnt to be adaptable to any situation . Learnt to be ok with last minute changes we should just work through it. And finish it.

Challenging

A fast growing company with a lot of work related challenges, supportive senior staff and good management policies. Great work culture. Opportunities given to learn new skills, vertical as well as lateral growth.

Good company

Good company to work with. No negative points towards company. It was an lifetime experience. We had much fun during working hours and during festival season because most of the time during festival we used to work

It was productive and fun place to work

It was my first job and I tried to excel and was given fair chance and I had grabbed the most of it .It was more of learning at early stage of career and then slowly encouraged us to excel. What ever I have learnt till date is all because of the experiences and good team members of JET.

Fun experience

It was a fun experience, but the company shut down had effected badly to lot of people. Still waiting for our pending salaries. But flying was fun with the crew members.

I work with Jet sincerely and never think one day co. will suddenly stops its Ops.

In Jet Airways everything was set up, staff were ready to work happily because there was set up procedure for every incident. There was a work pressure.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jet Airways. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jet Airways with

• Jet Airways
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?