Jet Airways

Jet Airways Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Best place to learn

Excellent work scope.But appreciation from middle management was poor.Correction was required in handling required manpower,absent of examples from other airlines.

Pros

Appreciation

Cons

Short of manpower

It was an awesome experience for me !

As a cabin supervisor, I would lead a team of 13 crew . It was a learning experience to mentor, guide and train them on board . It also made me professionally strong and helped me to grow as a person.

Pros

I was able to handle difficult situations in a different way each time .

Cons

I was not able to get offs on public holidays most of the time .

Amazing experience working with Jet Airways

Jet airways is no more and it's sad about it. I learnt many things working with Jet Airways. My team members and all my colleagues were very supportive.

Team work & Brand Name

Working with Jet Airways is a proud moment for any employee because its brand name & service quality . It is famous in entire world. Working in Jet Airways is team work & fun, but growth is very slow. Due to unexpected operation stopped in Apr-2019, almost 20,000 employees are job less in one day. Hope, JET will fly soon with the prayers of all Jet Family member. I proudly say, I m one of member of Jet Family at any time.

Pros

Medical Facilties

Cons

No Transport

Best place to work

Proud to be a part of Jet Airways family Great place to learn lot of things, can develop good communication skills Direct guest interaction Can learn languages Canbe trained leadership principles Great customer obsession Ownership Inv

Excellent experience.

It was a life time wonderful journey. Learning and experiencing a lot. Very strong training team and schedule for all staff. Safety of passengers and aircraft along with staff is first priority for managers and senior management

Pros

Very professional

Cons

Good

Worked in one of the finest airline in India, unfortunately went to Bankruptcy, gained lot of experience had working with a good Team. Learnt lot of things about how to adopt yourself in every situation.

Excellent best place I have worked till now.

It was my first job the whole team plus every co workers were very co operative it was the best place I have worked till now. Its really very sad that jet airways is been disbanded but in future if it is revived some how I would like to work for them once more.

Good Place

Good staff however salaries can be higher. Staff should have a work from home option. Company culture can be better. Office transportation facility.

Amazing organisation to work with..

To start with.. Working as a cabin crew is itself a great learning about almost everything in life. I learnt about human behaviours Learnt not to panic in difficult situations rather focus and find the solution. Learnt to be adaptable to any situation . Learnt to be ok with last minute changes we should just work through it. And finish it.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jet Airways?

Challenging

A fast growing company with a lot of work related challenges, supportive senior staff and good management policies. Great work culture. Opportunities given to learn new skills, vertical as well as lateral growth.

I have been visited and worked in different airport in India and Dubai international airport while working with Jet Airways. I was hoping to continue with Jet Airways till my retirement but due to cash crane of the company stop it's operations in April 2019.

Jet Airways is now not flying

My first job was with Jet Airways. I was willing to work with Jet Airways till my retirement but due to cash crane company stop flying on 17 April 2019 and I was without salary till I joined with Nok Airline Public Company Limited as a Chief Security Officer- India.

Was a good company to work.

Very well designed company but management does not care about the employees. Colleagues were really good at work and work culture amongst the employees were really good.

Real life Movie in action

* Fast Paced * Quick decisions , understanding different kind of cultures & people, behavior of people . * Seniors were approachable , Management interaction was always there. * Competitive & family like work culture. * Man handled/Abused by Irate travelers * Enjoyable part of the work was "Good/Bad accept the situation " work as a team & work towards a common goal "Happy Customers/Nil Delay".

Good one

One of the rarest and employee friendly management we had. It's a luck we had an opportunity to work with this company. Golden days we have to cherish now.

To manage irate customer without losing patience

To handle both irate and good customers without losing your temper and patience. Always have smile in your face whatever the situation is. Handling guest who are travelling in business class and who r elite members of the airline.

Good company

Good company to work with. No negative points towards company. It was an lifetime experience. We had much fun during working hours and during festival season because most of the time during festival we used to work

Good

It was a great experience to work with jet airways. Being an andvocate of safety and security measures related to guest , aircraft’s and all the facilities that are involved in customer service . Being a customer service expert who identifies customer needs and delivers effective solutions to problems

productive and fun workplace

productive and fun workplace learned alot froms basic to pro level management for very friendly workplace culture was friendly hardest part of job was to do the maintenance of aircraft without doing any mistake but that was the best part of my work

Good experience in jetairways

Jet airways one of the leading airline security department in india . Company was helding top most international airlines security like Lufthansa. Qatar airways. Etihad airlines top most all airline. Staff are well trained and qualified. all security staff are qualified their AVSEC Programs .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jet Airways. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jet Airways with