Jet Airways

Jet Airways Employee Reviews

Excellent work scope.But appreciation from middle management was poor.Correction was required in handling required manpower,absent of examples from other airlines.
Pros
Appreciation
Cons
Short of manpower
It was my first job and I tried to excel and was given fair chance and I had grabbed the most of it .It was more of learning at early stage of career and then slowly encouraged us to excel. What ever I have learnt till date is all because of the experiences and good team members of JET.
By doing this job i explored myself . This job has given me confidence to share your thoughts to another. This job has given me a new identity and respect.
It was a fun experience, but the company shut down had effected badly to lot of people. Still waiting for our pending salaries. But flying was fun with the crew members.
The airline is on a temporary shutdown. So even if the airline has to resume operations, it may most likely not be under the name of Jet Airways (I) Ltd.
In Jet Airways everything was set up, staff were ready to work happily because there was set up procedure for every incident. There was a work pressure.
I started my career with JET AIRWAYS one of the premium airline of INDIA best place to work and got the opportunity to work with people from different nationality .
It was great working for Jet Airways. I joined during the initial days of airline when it had just started operations few months back with four aircraft. It grew to operate 124 aircraft both domestic and international sectors. We laid the foundations for the airline to grow and also grew along with airline.
The best a cabin crew can get from a company. Amazing work culture. Different people and a lots of ideas and new learning everyday. Thousands of miles to fly !!!
A great place to work. If you work well yo can go places is what i learnt at Jet airways. Got a lot of opportunities apart from flying like training and conduct interviews.
I was fortunate enough to start my career with the brand called Jet airways. it had the best staff to work with and the airline take care of its employees in every aspect and gives opportunity to excel. Best salary paying airline in indian skies.
The work culture was great , definitely experiences the joy of flying. Complete work-life balance and also great management to handle the team in any situation
Company doesn't exist now. It has been dragged into the court of law relating claim settlement.the company was the best in aviation industry but because of the chairman it couldn't sustain.
It was an amazing experience to work with such a nice and professional company. Professionalism at its best. Best pay masters among-st the other competitors
Good organisation to start career with. Career oriented training and certifications. Management and seniors are very helpful to everyone. Top number of customer service and hospitality in aviation industry.
As the company is no more , its no use of telling the facts about this company. Still it was a good time... i enjoyed a lot. if that comes back plz go and joint
all over good. needs to more proactive. vigilant, smart,hard working. good work culture, understand the time value. super challenging. getting to see the aircraft from near.
It was fun working at airport. Many new challenges to face at any point of time. While handling pax or any issue related to bags have to solve it very fast so that i can attend other pax when the next flight arrives.
Fantastic Work Culture with very supportive Team. All Layovers and Flying with new set of team is always fun.One of the best compamy I ever got the opportunity to work with.
Pros
Free Food and Accomadation
Cons
Initially it was ok.... Later due to economic slow down & crud oil price, over all yield is gone down. Competition with other low frill airlines & higher rent caused to close down.
Really good place to work and learn simultaneously, supportive seniors & engineers. Wide range of systems to work on as it was a major maintenance organisation.
  1. Employee Reviews